NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 6)

Luigi

Happy to hear the Cowboys will be in blue. That combined with the Falcons throwbacks makes for a good week.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can it be true? Finally. It's been well over a year. I wish Shannon wasn't stupid and made the 'Skins wear white when they played the 'Boys.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

atl.jpg

This guy's got a cool job.

Wish they could find the black pants in there somewhere. Anybody see them buried in the corner?

Be nice to see once-in-a-while again with the white jersey's. Its only been about, what, 3 years now without them.

I'd guess time is about up for these throwbacks. Hopefully by next year, they can bring the black alt back. With the white pants and black socks, it would be a great look.

Can it be true? Finally. It's been well over a year. I wish Shannon wasn't stupid and made the 'Skins wear white when they played the 'Boys.

The only reason the Skins had the Girls wear white last year (Week 1) was to trot out the gold pants. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Redskins force white late in the season. After all, in recent memory, many

for us
have been in white.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

atl.jpg

I know what era that is, I was saying that I wish they would wear the Dieon Sanders uniform every once in a while. LOL :evil:

>>>>>>>>>>

The Falcons 3rd uniform set are the 1966 throwbacks.

The NFL only permits 3 jerseys per team, so how can you wish to see the Jerry Glanville throwbacks which would give them a 4th jersey ... it's not do-able even if Atlanta wanted to do it.

I never saw anything special about their 90s set .... one could barely even make out the logo... way too much black

The only reason the Skins had the Girls wear white last year (Week 1) was to trot out the gold pants. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Redskins force white late in the season. After all, in recent memory, many

for us
have been in white.

Yeah, but they're going to force the Cowboys to wear white when we play them again. This next game against New England is the only time we're going to wear our Dark Blues.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

for us
have been in white.

Yeah, but they're going to force the Cowboys to wear white when we play them again. This next game against New England is the only time we're going to wear our Dark Blues.

Ah, you know what I mean. Force blue.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I can't remember the Raiders ever wearing white at home. They're certainly not going to wear white at home in the first home game since the old man's death, who loved the black jerseys so much he always outfitted his teams in black jerseys even in hot early season games.

PvO6ZWJ.png

atl.jpg

I know what era that is, I was saying that I wish they would wear the Dieon Sanders uniform every once in a while. LOL :evil:

>>>>>>>>>>

The Falcons 3rd uniform set are the 1966 throwbacks.

The NFL only permits 3 jerseys per team, so how can you wish to see the Jerry Glanville throwbacks which would give them a 4th jersey ... it's not do-able even if Atlanta wanted to do it.

I never saw anything special about their 90s set .... one could barely even make out the logo... way too much black

Well since you are throwing out specifics, then I wish they would loose the 1966 throwbacks and go with the 90s uniforms. When they first went to that 90s set, I thought it was the best change in history of the NFL at that time. But that changed when Tampa Bay went from creamsickle to pewter.

spacer.png

I can't remember the Raiders ever wearing white at home. They're certainly not going to wear white at home in the first home game since the old man's death, who loved the black jerseys so much he always outfitted his teams in black jerseys even in hot early season games.

>>>>>>

The Raiders wore white for their 2009 home-season opener, San Diego at Oakland.

Some say it was Lane Kiffen's decision, but I think the NFL may have requested them to wear the white as it was one of the legacy games for AFL-50, and it was a MNF doubleheader following Buffalo at New England. Their away version of their '63 uniform was alot more noticeable as being a throwback than the black jersey was due to the silver jersey numbers on the white jersey.

That was the first time I ever saw the Raiders wearing white at home.

09000d5d812a36c5_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d812a27b2_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d812a4c73_gallery_600.jpg

Wonder if the league ever steps in and asks a team like NE to wear white against the Cowboys just so they wear their navy and get them on the field and in the spotlight to spur some sales.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wonder if the league ever steps in and asks a team like NE to wear white against the Cowboys just so they wear their navy and get them on the field and in the spotlight to spur some sales.

I think it would be easier to ask (or tell) the Cowboys to wear blue at home a time or two a year. Has there been an explanation why the Pats are wearing white? I believe they last wore white at home in 2002. Other teams wear white in September using the asinine reasoning that "our opponents will be weakened and easy to defeat if they're forced to cope with the 80 degree inferno in dark jerseys" but the Pats will be wearing white in the middle of October. It makes no sense at all.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I think it would be easier to ask (or tell) the Cowboys to wear blue at home a time or two a year. Has there been an explanation why the Pats are wearing white? I believe they last wore white at home in 2002. Other teams wear white in September using the asinine reasoning that "our opponents will be weakened and easy to defeat if they're forced to cope with the 80 degree inferno in dark jerseys" but the Pats will be wearing white in the middle of October. It makes no sense at all.

It is probably Bill Belichick doing it just for the sake of making the Cowboys break out the blue. If that is the case, then I love Belichick even more!

spacer.png

Sept 28, 2008

sp-jam29_0499219574.jpg

Go A's!

New England wore white at home for Weeks 1 and 3 in 2008, and Week 1 last season.

New England wore white at home for Weeks 1 and 3 in 2008, and Week 1 last season.

I stand corrected. But still, that fits in with the stupid superstition that the road team will not be able to function in the comfortable 85 degree weather in September. Why would they wear it in week 6? That's what I wonder.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I stand corrected. But still, that fits in with the stupid superstition that the road team will not be able to function in the comfortable 85 degree weather in September. Why would they wear it in week 6? That's what I wonder.

It's Belichick going back to his roots as the Giants DC in the 80's, when New York would wear white in the Meadowlands to force Dallas to wear Blue.

bfg8bn.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived