Logolympiad: Event #7

We've reached he halfway point!

EVENT #7: Sporting Event Logo

CRITERIA:

- imagine that the NFL decides to switch to a 16-team playoff format, wherein the top two teams in each division play each other in teh first round.

- Pick one division and create a logo for the Division Championship Game.

- Feature any two teams from your chosen division

- You may use some existing graphics to represent the teams, league, etc...but overall design must be your own.

DEADLINE: Monday, May 24, 7:00 PM EDT

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sloppy concept:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

We all now who would win that one now don't we? The Browns moving on to the elite eight! B)

Yeah, in your DREAMS, maybe! :P

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

These look great already! My concept:

*REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS UPDATED*

I hope this can get me another medal... I know I'm really greatful just for getting one but I guess it's the competitive spirit in me. :)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Braden's & hrivnak's look really nice! Great job guys.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wow, this is good stuff. Im not sure how many more ill have time to do, but this should be a stiff comp.

I like the concept you have CLANHORAN, id suggest playing with the weights of some of the chalk lines, to make the important stuff pop out more.

Good plop though

I think Braden's is my favorite right now... I like the logos coming out of the stars, looking like they're about to charge each other.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived