Logolympiad: Event #7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Gordie, some awesome stuff there, and everywhere for that matter...I don't know how I can top that, but I might as well try!

f7c959a8.gif

Tweaked the wordmarks a little, dipsy-doodled here and there. All with MS Paint. Kidding, I can now boast that Illustrator is featured in my arsenal. Nothing too special. C&C welcome. Go 'Skins!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

This is gonna be tough. I finally got photoshop, after UGH! :cursing: paying $700 for it! I hope you guys will like it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Ok, here is mine. I tried to keep in the same way the league has its playoff logos. But gave it a kick with the championship lettering. This can also be very easily altered as well for all divisions. One more thing, PICK ME!!! :D

event7.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I was finding my chalkboard concept too problematic, so I went a bit more traditional.playoffs.jpg

Death OR Glory.....hmmm hmmm hmmm ...tough choice, indeed. Now I know why drama queens have such a hard time with these type of things.

In trying to envision this event, I picture the event logo being shown on TV to promote the upcoming game. I just don't see CBS popping that up on the screen - especially in light of recent sports & military headlines.

Plus - just how would they go about offing the losers?

I was finding my chalkboard concept too problematic, so I went a bit more traditional.playoffs.jpg

Death OR Glory.....hmmm hmmm hmmm ...tough choice, indeed. Now I know why drama queens have such a hard time with these type of things.

In trying to envision this event, I picture the event logo being shown on TV to promote the upcoming game. I just don't see CBS popping that up on the screen - especially in light of recent sports & military headlines.

Good thing the NFC is on Fox, they'll put it on.

CGP.gif

Yes they would, buddy. That's funny. In fact they would probably watermark Pat Tillman's image onto one of those Java Man dudes that you have on there. But hey. what do you expect from Rupert Murdoch.

Funny stuff, clancy. Funny stuff.

Actually, I believe the NFL was changing that this year and making it to where CBS and Fox get to pick games from whatever conference they want. I could be wrong though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Actually, I believe the NFL was changing that this year and making it to where CBS and Fox get to pick games from whatever conference they want. I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure I've heard the same thing.

I think its awesome...finally the best 2 games available in every market, instead of watching a mediocre game on one channel and being forced to watch the Cardinals vs. the Lions on Fox.

Then again, if I wasn't a brokeass, I'd get NFL Sunday ticket and this wouldn't be a problem.

"I was finding my chalkboard concept too problematic, so I went a bit more traditional."playoffs.jpg

"Death OR Glory.....hmmm hmmm hmmm ...tough choice, indeed. Now I know why drama queens have such a hard time with these type of things."

"In trying to envision this event, I picture the event logo being shown on TV to promote the upcoming game. I just don't see CBS popping that up on the screen - especially in light of recent sports & military headlines.

"Plus - just how would they go about offing the losers?"

Or FOX for that matter!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"I was finding my chalkboard concept too problematic, so I went a bit more traditional."playoffs.jpg

"Death OR Glory.....hmmm hmmm hmmm ...tough choice, indeed. Now I know why drama queens have such a hard time with these type of things."

"In trying to envision this event, I picture the event logo being shown on TV to promote the upcoming game. I just don't see CBS popping that up on the screen - especially in light of recent sports & military headlines.

"Plus - just how would they go about offing the losers?"

Or FOX for that matter!

Dude...yesterday's newspaper...but still funny, nonetheless.

The classics just never get old!

Archived