2011-2012 Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions

Lebda4Norris

There's a thread for this? Really?

Well, I might as well play along. My prediction: 98% of the U.S will still not care about the Leafs. I know it's a bit bold, but I'm feelin' lucky.

And yet they're the most profitable team in the NHL :D

Well, I might as well play along. My prediction: 98% of the U.S will still not care about the Leafs. I know it's a bit bold, but I'm feelin' lucky.

>implying that means something.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

>implying that means something.

The Coyotes should move to Quebec City is what I'm saying.

I think Reimer's performance last night was a little bit more down to earth and what we can expect.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and think he has upside, but that shot that went through the 5 hole should have never happened.

Meanwhile on the other end Jiggy played very well. A couple brilliant saves, one with the glove and one with his toe, after launching in leg across the crease.

I think the leafs should have held on to him, split time between him and Reimer.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I think Reimer's performance last night was a little bit more down to earth and what we can expect.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and think he has upside, but that shot that went through the 5 hole should have never happened.

Meanwhile on the other end Jiggy played very well. A couple brilliant saves, one with the glove and one with his toe, after launching in leg across the crease.

I think the leafs should have held on to him, split time between him and Reimer.

:lol:

All joking aside, that guy was a rock, he had no agility whatsoever, and only stopped shots because of his size. It was one good game.

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

And you'll always have your neat picture.
We'll make the playoffs and compete for the Stanley Cup.
So what if I'm post-padding? The world won't end.

The Leafs need stability at the goaltending position. They've been playing musical goalies for far to long. It was time for the Leafs to see what they had in Reimer. Either he'll step up or he won't, but it was the right move to give him the starting job full time.

The Leafs need stability at the goaltending position. They've been playing musical goalies for far to long. It was time for the Leafs to see what they had in Reimer. Either he'll step up or he won't, but it was the right move to give him the starting job full time.

I understand that argument. I don't think the Leafs were wrong to do that either.

I just think Jiggy has a few more years in him is all.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived