Logo for Beer league team

FirstIssue

Hey guys and gals,

Here is my logo for my beer league team - The Full Metal Jack-Its

What more does it need? More shading, a word mark, or maybe a total overhaul?

The logo is getting put on Brampton Battalion jerseys this year, but I want to design new jerseys for the team as well.

Fullmetal.jpg

C&C welcome!

That is perfect for the Battalions template, are you playing in Brampton by chance?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Thanks for the input guys, I will try to work on some "wear n' tear" on the helmet soon. As well I will try and get a secondary crest designed.

@Mr. Negative: I live in Calgary, but my team liked the Battalion jerseys so I made this logo with the Battalion in mind.

Thanks for the input guys, I will try to work on some "wear n' tear" on the helmet soon. As well I will try and get a secondary crest designed.

@Mr. Negative: I live in Calgary, but my team liked the Battalion jerseys so I made this logo with the Battalion in mind.

I'll be honest man, I was hoping to see you on the other end of the ice in those beauty jerseys :)

funny enough, besides Brampton, the only other city I've ever lived in my life is Calgary.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived