• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Maryland if no one has it yet,

Baseball: Baltimore Orioles

Football: Baltimore Ravens

Basketball: Navy Midshipmen

Hockey: Maryland Terps

Not yet approved. You need to specify a city.

I also have Baltimore, but it doesn't matter how many people choose the same city.

So do you want Baltimore? That's really the only choice you have with those teams.

And Moseph also has Baltimore. As I said, the number of people doing a given city does not matter.

25yzwqg.png

Alright, how about Oakland?

Baseball: Oakland Athletics

Football: Oakland Raiders

Basketball: Oakland Oaks (ABA 1967-1969)

Hockey: Oakland Seals (NHL 1967-1970)

Sure, your approved.

You could have just said Baltimore, but I understand why you would change.

25yzwqg.png

Alright, how about Oakland?

Baseball: Oakland Athletics

Football: Oakland Raiders

Basketball: Oakland Oaks (ABA 1967-1969)

Hockey: Oakland Seals (NHL 1967-1970)

Sure, your approved.

You could have just said Baltimore, but I understand why you would change.

Yeah, I didn't want to do the same city as another person.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

15 members have applied! No more applications will be accepted unless some members fail to send in their concepts. If you apply now, you will be put on a waiting list. Remember, the deadline for sending in your baseball concepts is Wednesday November 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST. I will be PMing all members who have not yet sent in their concepts a few days before this date with a reminder, and again on the day of the deadline.

I still only have 3 concepts (including mine) sent in and ready to go. So let's start sending those bad boys in!

25yzwqg.png

I'll take over for him ^ with Denver

MLB- Colorado Rockies

NHL- Colorado Avalanche

NBA- Denver Nuggets

NCAA Football- Air Force

Let me know.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I'll take over for him ^ with Denver

MLB- Colorado Rockies

NHL- Colorado Avalanche

NBA- Denver Nuggets

NCAA Football- Air Force

Let me know.

ok but send in ur concept to anythingchicago by the deadline

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Aww... I was hoping for a Navy concept to go up against my Army concept. I've got my first three concepts done, but my computer just kicked the bucket, so I'm kinda running on fumes just to get here. I'd like to wait until I get the situation sorted out to send in, but if it's needed I can do it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aww... I was hoping for a Navy concept to go up against my Army concept. I've got my first three concepts done, but my computer just kicked the bucket, so I'm kinda running on fumes just to get here. I'd like to wait until I get the situation sorted out to send in, but if it's needed I can do it.

Were your concepts lost, or do you still have them?

And I actually think someone else is doing Navy.

25yzwqg.png

I've received 6 concepts out of 15 acclaimed participants. I have sent PMs to those remaining 9 people. However, one of those people has not been on the boards since November 5, and many others have not responded to any of my reminders and have seemed to forget about this completely.

In short, I do not expect to receive those 9 concepts within the next 5 days. If you care to be a part of this and are not already, please apply here and you will be put on a waiting list. If you apply and send in a concept, chances are you'll have a part in this.

25yzwqg.png

There. Got my computer working a little bit so I could finish everything. My baseball concept is in. I've got the football and hockey ones done. Any idea when the deadline for those will be? If it's soon, it might be good to send it while I've got the computer working.

And I'm pretty sure everyone who was going to do Navy switched, so there is none.

spacer.png

spacer.png

can i enter? im going to do toronto as in raptors blue jays leafs and tfc.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived