is this Legit?

kg54mvp1

just wondering if I should really do this or is it a fake. Because it looks like they just took those pictures off the nhl store. I am thinking about getting the green minnesota wild jersey. thanks for the help!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Jerseys-Reebok-Sewn-Premier-Multiple-Teams-Styles-Sizes-choose-more-/380376735479?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item9758e6d9d9#ht_2728wt_994

just wondering if I should really do this or is it a fake. Because it looks like they just took those pictures off the nhl store. I am thinking about getting the green minnesota wild jersey. thanks for the help!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Jerseys-Reebok-Sewn-Premier-Multiple-Teams-Styles-Sizes-choose-more-/380376735479?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item9758e6d9d9#ht_2728wt_994

100% China jerseys....aka 100% FAKE

When it's too good to be true, it is.

100% China jerseys....aka 100% FAKE

When it's too good to be true, it is.

Because you read all of the negative feedback, right...?

If a seller has a lot of feedback, and none of it is about counterfeit jerseys, then you're likely good to go.

They are wholesale jerseys from China. They do not have a NHL, NFL, NBA, and etc license. Look it up.

As for going off of eBay feedback...LMAO...people in general are sheep and easily fooled. Hell, we could all run successful business on eBay selling wholesale jerseys.

Buy them if you want, I'm not telling to not too. But they are 100% fake and made in sweatshops, period.

They are wholesale jerseys from China. They do not have a NHL, NFL, NBA, and etc license. Look it up.

As for going off of eBay feedback...LMAO...people in general are sheep and easily fooled. Hell, we could all run successful business on eBay selling wholesale jerseys.

Buy them if you want, I'm not telling to not too. But they are 100% fake and made in sweatshops, period.

Windycitywholesale is a legit Ebay seller. I have bought from them multiple times. He generally sells traded-player jerseys, slightly irregular items, and merchandise from previous seasons.

You're right that feedback is not a good measure of legitimate items, but in this case the items are 100% real.

Archived