Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead

Chief.

I've taken a stab at this before, but it's always been minor tweaks of their current logo. This time, I tried to overhaul it while still keeping a semblance of the classic arrowhead intact. And I know, I know... every time someone redraws the Arrowhead, it takes on a shape like this. But I'm hoping the updated letters and use of yellow (a more creamy yellow, I guess) help this one stand apart. I may do uniforms if I have time.

tumblr_lt822nH4KD1r4ygrwo1_1280.png

I'm a fan of this...seriously, I think it's well done. The only thing I'd like to see is make the red the same bold red that the Chiefs used, it looks rather pale or faded next to the original logo above. Other than that I think this is a very nice update.

98Falcons.png

I'm a fan of this...seriously, I think it's well done. The only thing I'd like to see is make the red the same bold red that the Chiefs used, it looks rather pale or faded next to the original logo above. Other than that I think this is a very nice update.

This pretty much echoes my feeling towards it. It's very well done. Just adjust the red and I think you've got a winner!

I especially like the updated letters and the new yellow. The updated arrowhead is well done, however I will say that having an arrowhead that's sleek/metallic looking doesn't seem to mesh as well with the "Chiefs" moniker.

Also, I agree with others about the red.

I would adjust the red and the yellow.

As for the logo itself, I would be very upset if they actually changed to this. I'm sure you understand why, but if the Chiefs were an expansion team for 2012 I would be happy with this. It is a beautiful logo good work

P.S. You might want to clean up that "C" it's a little rough.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• 4 weeks later...

I like it a lot, but I'd get rid of the stroke around the arrow. I don't think it is really necessary.

I wouldn't say it's unnecessary, but I definitely agree that it could work without the stroke.

I'd love to see a concept to go with this!

Archived