Afghanistan soccer concept

AnythingChicago

After coming in dead last in Group B of the World Cup Contest, I was wondering where I went wrong with my concept. So I am starting this thread separately to field some C&C so I can improve.

Here is the concept:

republicofthecongo20res.png

TRIAL 1 (CONGO).

AFGHANISTAN NOW ADDED.

Any C&C is very much appreciated.

25yzwqg.png

I could not be bias in my tourney but Home = B+ away= D- 3rd= B-

the away is awful if it was green with a yellow sash or red with a yellow sash it would of been competitve

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

But did you all get how I was trying to imitate the Congolese flag with that?

Also, would it have been better if I had used the conventional green used on the actual Congolese flag as opposed to the bright green used on the sash?

25yzwqg.png

I really dig the yellow one, actually. The relatively muted yellow kind of gives it this retro look that I think is really cool.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

On the home white one, perhaps keep the sash to the main front panel only. The back and sides could be plain white. it would make it a bit stronger.

for the away and clash, maybe go away from sashes. maybe a vertical stripe (a bit like USA 2006, one of there jerseys)....or for the clash go well away from the flag colours, use a black jersey or something....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I think you should have used the green from the flag.

Also, I may be in the minority here, but I love the away as well as the home and hate the third. Maybe like Alphabet man said, a vertical stripe instead of the sash. Maybe a vertical version of the flag down the center?

I think you should have used the green from the flag.

Also, I may be in the minority here, but I love the away as well as the home and hate the third. Maybe like Alphabet man said, a vertical stripe instead of the sash. Maybe a vertical version of the flag down the center?

I think I'm going to put a 2 colored vertical stripe down the center for the alt, and switch back the color of green.

Update to come sometime next week.

25yzwqg.png

It is getting there, the colours of the flag work a lot better, but I still see room for improvement.

Swap the badge and the Umbro logo.

Make the sash slightly thicker and only on the front panel of the shirt, more like that which is on the flag.

Use a different number font.

i liked it but pick a diff template

I just got it from the Paint User's Paradise thread, and there really is no other place for Paint templates.

I think I'll give each uni its own image next time or place the images on top of each other so they're better organized and more zoomed. Maybe that'll make it look better....

25yzwqg.png

I just got it from the Paint User's Paradise thread, and there really is no other place for Paint templates.

I think I'll give each uni its own image next time or place the images on top of each other so they're better organized and more zoomed. Maybe that'll make it look better....

I think what Capital Canuck is driving at is that that Errea template is just ugly. The cut of the kit. Not the fact that it's a Paint template or what have you. And I have to agree. I believe it would look a lot better on a Nike or Addidas template. Where you restricted to using a specific manufacturer's kit? Or could you just create a design on your own? If it's the latter, that's what I'd do.

I think what Capital Canuck is driving at is that that Errea template is just ugly. The cut of the kit. Not the fact that it's a Paint template or what have you. And I have to agree. I believe it would look a lot better on a Nike or Addidas template. Where you restricted to using a specific manufacturer's kit? Or could you just create a design on your own? If it's the latter, that's what I'd do.

thank you thats what i was trying to say

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Archived