New IIHF Canada Jerseys

Frankie

I like the stripe detail, I think it's awesome that it's a compilation of the various WJC logos. It reminds me of the sleeves on Russia's most recent (or fairly recent) set. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that type of design.

Neon, will there be any other merchandise with that design on it, or is it strictly for the Canada jersey and t-shirt? It would be pretty cool if every team used it uniquely incorporated into their own look.

I like the stripe detail, I think it's awesome that it's a compilation of the various WJC logos. It reminds me of the sleeves on Russia's most recent (or fairly recent) set. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that type of design.

Neon, will there be any other merchandise with that design on it, or is it strictly for the Canada jersey and t-shirt? It would be pretty cool if every team used it uniquely incorporated into their own look.

Red AND a white t-shirt (distressed look), red hoodie (with white hood), that red hat and a white version of it... and... I believe that's all I've seen.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm sorry, I was unclear. I was referring to the design on the bottom stripe. Will that be featured anywhere else?

Not that I've seen yet. However, I'd be shocked if something didn't come out in the near future.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Not a fan of it at all. The '82 logo is simply horridly ugly, and while I can appreciate the historical significance in having the old tournament logos on the lower stripe, the collage itself is not well executed and the whole thing looks out of place. Not a good way to follow up the disappointing green thirds from a few years ago. I'm not impressed with Nike as a whole for this tournament. Nothing in terms of new team merchandise designs for the other international teams, just the same stuff they've had over the last couple years (although Denmark gets a slight update with the addition of a black outline around its logo). The cut of the t-shirts and the closures on the hats are slightly different, so why not update the designs while they're at it?

The official announcement....

Team Canada Third Jersey Unveild for 2012 IIHF World Junior Championship

In addition, the bottom trim includes a graphic that incorporates the logos from each of the 15 IIHF World Junior Championships that Canada has won since 1982,

It's a shame not all the WJC logos are on the sportslogos site, it would be fun to play "match the logo".

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived