A couple carolina hurricanes concepts

vladdy16

i really like this concept, i think it is the simplicity. I like the waves, but it seems a little too 90's. I believe you should eliminate stipes from the bottom and add a very simple stripe to the sleeves. As much as I like the wild font, i think you should use more traditional block lettering. I love the logo and the jersey.

I like the white concept the best, simply because a hurricane flag is always red with a black square. a white flag with a black square doesnt signify a hurricane.

of course, we have all out moments griping how the alt. logo is inaccurate to begin with for the fact that it is just ONE flag, which signifys TROPICAL STORM while the sign for a hurricane is actually TWO of those flags, one on top of the other. (see Tulsa University)

Thanks for the input guys

SHB... you're right about the logo, I tried my best to get around it and keep the flag red, but I couldn't find a way.

Phire... You don't like the waves,the sleeves or the bottom of the jersey... but you hink it's a good concept  ???  :)

it looks great computer wise, i was thinking that when transfered to the ice it would look a tad to 90's. I am thinking that you should leave the waves at the bottom, but possibly change the sleeves. Overall, I like the concept :)

Archived