NFL Uniforms Week7

DeFrank

The Bears/Bucs matchup looks incredible.

That, and the Redskins/Panthers matchup really shows how awesome a game can look when you have classic vs modern done right.

Shame we're losing this Panthers set next season.

Don't worry, I've heard the Panthers are getting the "Oregon Ducks" treatment so to speak.

I guess the Titans are only team who are close to the Ducks currently in the NFL.

Light Blue Jersey

Dark Blue Jersey

Light Blue Pants

Dark Blue Pants

White Pants

There are a lot of combinations to be made there.

spacer.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, and the Redskins/Panthers matchup really shows how awesome a game can look when you have classic vs modern done right.

Don't worry, I've heard the Panthers are getting the "Oregon Ducks" treatment so to speak.

I guess the Titans are only team who are close to the Ducks currently in the NFL.

Light Blue Jersey

Dark Blue Jersey

Light Blue Pants

Dark Blue Pants

White Pants

I'm pretty sure Nike would love to give each team the three options (3 jerseys, pants, and socks), but a lot of teams prefer a throwback as their 3rd uni, so it will be interesting to see what each team wants.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Light Blue Jersey

Dark Blue Jersey

Light Blue Pants

Dark Blue Pants

White Pants

I'm pretty sure Nike would love to give each team the three options (3 jerseys, pants, and socks), but a lot of teams prefer a throwback as their 3rd uni, so it will be interesting to see what each team wants.

I just wish the NFL would give teams the option to have 2 helmets with the rule being the same logo has to be on both helmet.

spacer.png

The Redskins actually have had a bunch of combo's recently as well.

Burgundy/White

Burgundy/Burgundy

Burgundy/Gold

White/White

White/Burgundy

White/Gold

Yeah you are right and the best thing about their sets is that they all look good. The Redskins are one team that I hope never changes their look. I know some people wish they would remove the Indian and replace the logo with the "R" logo, but not me. They are perfect the way they are.

spacer.png

I wouldn't be suprised to see the Vikings in throwbacks today, but then again they may be saving them for another game. I guess we'll see!

You were right! They have the mismatched purples on. You know, if they would just match that helmet to the jersey then this set would look good.

spacer.png

I know I'm in the extreme minority on this one, but I really love the Rams look today against the Cowboys.

I would rather see what they are wearing today than their all-blues. The Rams cannot do monochrome at all.

spacer.png

I know I'm in the extreme minority on this one, but I really love the Rams look today against the Cowboys.

I would rather see what they are wearing today than their all-blues. The Rams cannot do monochrome at all.

Agreed (say what!!), but it's the exact same reason it also didn't work with the previous Bills set, yet you liked that one. That is kinda funny, nuordr.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Agreed (say what!!), but it's the exact same reason it also didn't work with the previous Bills set, yet you liked that one. That is kinda funny, nuordr.

I know, I am all over the place. Just to let you know, I love the Browns, always have and if they never change their uniform I am good with that, but the helmet logo is just wishful thinking on my part. I love the bulldog logo and it would be awesome if it were used somewhere. Maybe the 50 yard line?

spacer.png

Light Blue Jersey

Dark Blue Jersey

Light Blue Pants

Dark Blue Pants

White Pants

Too bad the Titans don't use any of them, except the tired-ass looking light blue jerseys/navy blue pants or white jerseys/light blue pants combos.

The Titans need to blow up their uniforms and start over anyway.

The Redskins uniforms are terrible. They were terrible even when they were considered "in" 25 years ago.

Too bad Nike can't get with them and get them into the 21st century. Or at least get them to use their dark maroon and mustard gold colors, which are far superior to the wimpy burgundy and yellow they currently sport.

The Redskins uniforms are terrible. They were terrible even when they were considered "in" 25 years ago.

Too bad Nike can't get with them and get them into the 21st century. Or at least get them to use their dark maroon and mustard gold colors, which are far superior to the wimpy burgundy and yellow they currently sport.

Really? I think they have one of the best looking sets in the NFL. Especially with the Gold pants!

spacer.png

I must be the only Redskins fans that hates the dark maroon/gold/spear uniforms. I just never liked them at ll. I prefer the unis Lombardi made the Redskins wear over that.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Really? I think they have one of the best looking sets in the NFL. Especially with the Gold pants!

>>>>>

The Redskins don't have 'gold' pants .... they're yellow, just like the Steelers and Packers ... and what the Rams used to have.

If you're looking for gold, try the 49ers, Rams current (occasionally worn), and Saints. All 3 different variations of gold.

If you wanna see some SERIOUS gold, look at the helmets Notre Dame wore against USC this past weekend.

Would love to see the Redskins bring their '65-'69 helmet back ... nobody wears a claret color like that, looks great with the gray face-mask.

The Lombardi version is just too Packers-like (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Sorry DeFrank, but my opinion is that the current set has long exceeded it's 'sell-by-date' .... the Indian looks too much like the Chicago Blackhawks figurehead from their logo. We've spoke of this before, the throwback-like set they wore in 2002 while Spurrier was there for their 70th was a gorgeous set.

p6441863dt.jpgboo101302.jpg

We all love the throwbacks, and I agree that they are nice, but I have to stick with the athletic gold.

A realistic change in the Redskins uniforms would involve the current colors, with the addition of black, and a return to a spear. The fact is the Redskins won three super bowls in the same darn uniform. I consider that to be classic warrenting.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived