Nike Pro Combat Series

colinturner95

So I decided to start over with this series, so I redid Boise State

ProCombatTemplatebsu.png?t=1321157151

Last time I checked, Boise State's colors were Blue and Orange. So this uniform more reflects those colors. I tried to combine a modern jersey, Orange with the Pro Combat Bronco on the sleeves, with a helmet inspired by the 1987-1990 helmet, and that same stripe pattern is found on the pants.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Last time I checked, Boise State's colors were Blue and Orange. So this uniform more reflects those colors. I tried to combine a modern jersey, Orange with the Pro Combat Bronco on the sleeves, with a helmet inspired by the 1987-1990 helmet, and that same stripe pattern is found on the pants.

Reminds me sort of my Boise State Concept.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Reminds me sort of my Boise State Concept.

No copying intended. ^_^

AmPJ0Ty.png 

First of all, that template hurts my eyes. I have no idea why people still use it. Secondly, while I like the jersey, that helmet is awful. The B doesn't fit, and the triple stripe doesn't fit Boise. Boise is an out there school, so having a conservative striping pattern doesn't work. Ditto with the pants. I do, however, like the cleats.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Thanks to comments by thespleenenator, I again redid BSU, this time, on Andrew's template. All thats new is the Broncos wordmark on the pant legs and the helmet. The Helmet is the pro combat from 2010, but the logo is supposed to be smaller and on both sides of the blue helmet.

bsu.png?t=1321744172

(Some of the edges are just a little rough. I'm working on it)

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Stanford on the new template.

stanford.png

Stanford has worn white domes since forever, so why wear a black one? The helmet is white with a red facemask, and the red S, with a black outline. The jersey is cardinal, with double black/white stripes. The pants are white with a twist on their normal double stripe pants.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived