OhioSportsMan61

Some NHL Concepts (feedback needed)

Great look for an all-star game. My only suggestion is to add the coloured NHL shield somewhere (maybe a pant or helmet logo).

Nice! Is that the same # font as the Blue Jackets third?

yup. like i said earlier, i took some aspects from both the CBJ and past all star uniforms.

I really like this. Team Prospal sounds odd, but I guess it makes sense.

yup....he's our future captain if nasher gets traded (which hopefully wont happen).

anyways.....

anymore C&C on these?

Canucks:

This is just a vintage mashup of the Millionaires uniform and the 40th Anniversary uniform recently worn. Heritage Classic logo and V logo credited to HJC

canucksHC_edited-1.png

C&C always welcome

That's what I call a great look. With the Millionaires' Stanley Cup centennial just three seasons away, I see the Canucks donning the Millionaires' look for a few games in 2014-15. That includes a possible Winter Classic vs Ottawa, the team the Millionaires defeated in 1915. Fred "Cyclone" Taylor would be proud.

I'm a fan of about 90% of what you've done here. Great work.

Wow, I like those! Traditional stripes on an all star jersey... what a concept ^_^

Fixing/Redesigning the CBJ:

i wanted to keep a simple look but at the same time incorporate stuff from their past as well as add in some civil war themes that go along with the alternate logo

Blue Jackets

CBJHFull.png

CBJAFull.png

CBJAltFull.png

Nice! But ditch the collar laces on the home and roads, it seems like laces for laces sake. I also prefer red pants.

better? i decided to keep the blue pants, never have been a fan of the red ones to tell you the truth.

C&C?

CBJHFull-1.png

CBJAFull-1.png

CBJAltFull-1.png

-EDIT i forgot to mention earlier that the alternate is based off of the cleveland barons uniforms (heritage?)

Nice! But ditch the collar laces on the home and roads, it seems like laces for laces sake. I also prefer red pants.

better? i decided to keep the blue pants, never have been a fan of the red ones to tell you the truth.

C&C?

CBJHFull-1.png

CBJAFull-1.png

CBJAltFull-1.png

Yes, better without the laces.

that home is sooooo bland. At least the white has the shoulder stripe (which I realize is implied on the blue one, but still...bland). For a team struggling to find an identity, having just the shoulder logo and matching sleeve stripes doesn't seem to do it.

Oh, and the socks don't match the jersey at all, a pet peeve I've had since the Edge switchover. Maybe change those too

Maybe don't change the sleeves, maybe change the hem stripes.

And I too tend to think the BJs should have red pants, only them, the rangers and the Redwings wear red breezers (heratage and third jerseys aside...), a pretty unique and good looking feature.

Other than that, I like what you did. The third looks particularly good, maybe use that as the home and road template, and maybe add a bit of gray since it appears in both of the logos you used.

Good :censored: OSM61

Nice set. Crisp.

Btw, I don't know why so many people are against laces showing up on concepts? I love em. In fact I'd be more than happy to see them on every NHL jersey.

Big fan of sleeve pattern. All around winner.

Those should be the Sharks uniforms, as much as I love the current, they need to ditch the orange.

I agree the Sharks need to eliminate orange from the uniform - not to mention their trying to make burnt orange a secondary color... No thanks, keep it in the logo and off the uniforms please.

Those Sharks jerseys are awesome. Updated, but also a nice homage to the past.

Nice set. Crisp.

Btw, I don't know why so many people are against laces showing up on concepts? I love em. In fact I'd be more than happy to see them on every NHL jersey.

It's because it should be for old school teams only. I thing my sig says it all (and avatar, for that matter).

Anyways, the Blue Jackets look nice. I'd remove the laces on the third and make all hem stripes straight. I'm also all for red pants (but find nothing wrong with blue ones; it's just that red pants are a unique CBJ thing).