OhioSportsMan61

Some NHL Concepts (feedback needed)

Columbus Generals

generalsHome_edited-1.png

generalsAway_edited-1.png

generalsThird_edited-1.png

This looks really great!

I love the colors and the striping and the Red on the crest is growing on me, maybe include a dash of red somewhere else, but other than that, these look perfect.

i really thought i would get a little more feedback on my generals concept. oh well, time to move on.

next, i redesigned the sarnia sting based off of the senators retired third jersey.

Sting:

stinghomefull.png

stingawayfull.png

****extra!

here is an updated version of my all star concept on a new template with the recently unveiled logo!

update.png

C&C always appreciated

Columbus looks good except for two things: the number font and the fact that navy with that home striping screams "Sabres".

Fantastic job with Columbus! Definitely a step in the right direction though I'd like to see that gold shade utilized more to drive this concept home.

this will most likely be my final entry until the end of the summer, i hope you guys have enjoyed this series so far.

CBJ: i made a concept similar to this a while back, but i went back, simplified and changed a few things around.

newthirdfull_edited-1.png

crest logo credited to "Heinze 57" over at HFboards

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I didn't want to clutter up the boards with another new thread.

Over at HJC, a competition just started to design a specialty jersey for the Binghamton Senators (you can check that out here).

Anyways, I had two different ideas running through my head and brought them to life, but I can't choose which one to enter in the contest. What do you all think? Any C&C is well appreciated.

Option 1:

bsens2_zps1efe5b5e.png

Option 2:

bsens1_zps1875b8b0.png

Op 1 is far superior...imho...go with that.

Both jerseys are good, but the second one is more unique so that's my favourite. A few suggestions for that jersey...

• I think a red version would look great.
  • It could use some shoulder logos, maybe a secondary logo on one shoulder and the Ottawa Senators logo on the other.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I made an update based off of what Steven said, but I decided to keep the base white.

Update for option 2:

bsens1_zpsbdcb8a90.png