OhioSportsMan61

Some NHL Concepts (feedback needed)

That's a fantastic look for the Stars. Absolutely love it. But the only change I'd make would be to match the golds up so the identity is more consistent.

This is the best Pens concept I've seen in a while. I like it, I like it a lot. There are a couple tweaks that could make it much much better.

Gold bleeds into white. Any time they're side by side, you're going to only see one, and usually it's the white.

So get rid of the white stripes alongside the gold on the sleeves of the black jersey. Look how much sharper that gold is with the black stripes on the white. That works. The other way doesn't.

The shoulder stripes get muddled too, but it's less extreme.

Also, either get rid of the gold outline on the numbers (that i THINK is there), or outline the whole thing with black, like the Pens do now.

I'm not sure of the logistics of an entirely vegas gold jersey, but it looks alright on paper.

^Agree on all points

Also, go with the striping of these beauties:

Crosbyfirstgoal_display_image.jpg?1281029276

^Agree on all points

Also, go with the striping of these beauties:

Crosbyfirstgoal_display_image.jpg?1281029276

See that? The only place where white touches gold is on the shoulder logo, and it's a terrible logo. Use black to separate white and gold. Fix this one up before you move on, it's too close to being perfect.

not feeling the home and roads but that alt man... wow is that gorgeous

I really like your take on the Pens. I'd try out Hockey Week's advice. The striping pattern is very nice and your recoloring of the WC logo is great. This is the direction the Pens need to go with their jerseys. Well done.

Nice All Star uniforms. No real complaints aside from me not liking colour on colour very much. That said both the red and blue colours are quite dark so for practical purposes you'd need to lighten one or the other up.

bump. sorry for the lack of posts lately, ive been really busy....but i am working on two different concepts at the moment. next up will be "fixing the islanders" third, and then an avalanche set (hopefully)

bump. sorry for the lack of posts lately, ive been really busy....but i am working on two different concepts at the moment. next up will be "fixing the islanders" third, and then an avalanche set (hopefully)

Does "fixing the Islanders' third" involve gasoline and a match?

I kid. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

awesome work! i really like all of em. any flyers jerseys coming?(; keep up the great work!

ps: what program you using mate?

awesome work! i really like all of em. any flyers jerseys coming?(; keep up the great work!

ps: what program you using mate?

thanks! i use photoshop elements, since i cannot afford the real deal, but it gets the job done. im trying to teach myself how to use illustrator tho.

as for the flyers, i can see what i can come up with, but if i do start it before i head on vacation, it will be after the isles and avs.