Some NHL Concepts (feedback needed)

OhioSportsMan61

hey all, sorry its been a while again. dont worry, im working on my original six project right now, but i am not sure when it will be done. in the mean time, here is my entry for HJC's all star game competition.

2012full.png

btw, sorry for the new template. this will probably be the only time i use it.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

im a fan here! these look awesome!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

bumpity bumpity bump. any more c&c?

Those look really great. Nice work.

I wonder what it would look like (and this is not really about your work, but the logo you inherited) if the white space inside the triangle was changed to gray? The white in that logo seems to not compliment the overall balance of the uniform.

bumpity bumpity bump. any more c&c?

Those look really great. Nice work.

I wonder what it would look like (and this is not really about your work, but the logo you inherited) if the white space inside the triangle was changed to gray? The white in that logo seems to not compliment the overall balance of the uniform.

i agree. also, the stick should be teal or black for more consistency considering orange has been removed from the colour scheme

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

i agree. also, the stick should be teal or black for more consistency considering orange has been removed from the colour scheme

my only reasoning for not changing the color of the stick is that this color was used for the stick on the original uniforms they wore (these were based off of them). if you look, at the originals, there is no trace of orange in the entire uniform except for the logo. just my own 2 cents.

Sharks03.png

what do you guys think of the new layout?

2LYbxnm.png

Definitely feeling the new layout. The shoulder patch logo certainly has more space to itself so if you included the primary logo it'd display the whole package quite nicely

The Sharks set is nice. That's about all can say as this is one of those teams I believe could look great with a unique striping style as opposed the traditional kind.

Midway.png

Here is something new that i have been working on over the past week or so. Sort of based off of the CBJ third jersey and aspects other all star unis. The crest is basically the same as the AHL all star jerseys from this season, too. C&C appreciated

Team Prospal:

prospalfull.png

Team Datsyuk:

datsyukfull.png

2LYbxnm.png

Archived