Orioles 2012 Changes

Bill813

Wow, I always thought I was the only one who liked the ornithologically correct bird more than the cartoon bird.

How would him wearing the road helmet, which features the cartoon bird, show his preference of the real bird?

I believe he was referring to this:

I always liked the ornithlogcally correct bird the best though.

Likewise.

I still don't think there's every been a cap with a contrasting front panel that's looked good in the history of anything ever.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I always thought I was the only one who liked the ornithologically correct bird more than the cartoon bird.

How would him wearing the road helmet, which features the cartoon bird, show his preference of the real bird?

I believe he was referring to this:

I always liked the ornithlogcally correct bird the best though.

Likewise.

I still don't think there's every been a cap with a contrasting front panel that's looked good in the history of anything ever.

Exactly.

spacer.png

Probably nothing. But the posts not far above it talked about users' preferences--including your own.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Probably nothing. But the posts not far above it talked about users' preferences--including your own.

Yes. I got that now. Thank you.

Archived