The Logo Board Game

Korkie

382101.jpg

The Logo Board Game

We would be total ringers. :grin:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

id fail because id be able to recognize all the logos, then not remember the name. like the one on the card with the spanish girl. ive bought that brand before. . . but hell if i know the name LOL

Sun-Maid Raisins, I think. But I'm the same way. It was some sample questions on the website... they're not all about the logos either, and some are very difficult.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm still stuck on this one:

Screenshot2011-11-04at121924AM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This game is actually really fun... I have it at home. The game itself looks a little different than the one pictured, but it's still the same game. The only gripe I have with the game is that its the LOGO game... but yet there is hardly any questions about the logos, and 90% about the brands in question.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I played it this weekend (yes, I won). Fun, and at times challenging.

As the above poster pointed out, it's more about brands than logos. Also, at times it felt like an elaborate Jack in the Box commercial.

My initial reaction is that the entire game's a commercial. It's free, right? (If not, it should be.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My wife found this at Target a couple of months ago. I've played it once with my family, now nobody wants to play with me ever again because I trounced them all.

Like andycumbee said, most of the questions are trivia about the brand, or industry, not the logo itself. Most of the "logo" questions are "Identify this brand" and show you a picture of the logo.

It's still a really fun game, sort of like Trivial Pursuit in a way.

Archived