Welcome!

Frenchie

Wow!

Overwhelming welcomes... Good to see a Board where people actually do participate.

Sounds like the expectations are pretty high...

Warning: I'm one of those freaks who uses only MS Paint... just because I love DOING too much, can't actually spare any time just to fiddle around and LEARN PaintShopPro (bought software plus Tutorial book...)

One thing also... I'm more a concept-guy than a renderer (at least for logos) which forces me to "borrow and steal", so if you recognize familiar images, be gentle... I'm not a thief, and will reveal my sources. I find it's acceptable in the Fantasy World, not for Commercial purposes...

As for the advices you've dispenced here... Thank you, don't worry I have thick skin... (heck as a French-Canadian, I'm used to be th butt of the joke)...as long as we keep it clean, I won't take it personal.

I know the line between twisted humour and disrespect.

And Now... let's get serious... My first contribution is now available in "international/provincial" thread...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Don't listen to him he's just going though "men-o-pause"

you know what, go :censored: yourself

you think youre funny or something?

all you did was bait

Wow! I never I'd say this but I think JQK is tame compared to you.

People crack jokes on this board all the time. Humour only cause trouble if someone feels like they have been personally attacked. I know that because I was teased and bullied as a kid for many years because I took jokes way to seriously.

OK enough personal attacks.

Frenchie, I primarily use MS Paint (as well as AutoCAD) and keep in mind my jokes are not intended to be mean-spirited. Some people (like CC) know that and some (like ICS) don't. We look forward to your many designs.

(Sorry CC if I posted a PM here in public)

I saw, I came, I left.

Welcome! You know what, don't be concerned withyour concepts being done on Paint. Some of the best hockey concepts done on this board were made just with that. Roger's templates was where I started from... but try making your own jersey designs, your own number fonts, etc. It'll really help you practice to evolve your skills.

Don't hesitate at all to show your concepts here. Everyone here are very honest with concepts and really give some good constructive critism.

And if you need someone to chat with, my MSN is bradenthejew@hotmail.com and that goes out to everyone!

- Braden

P.S. Hey guys come on, ease off ICS... I took it hard when the Leafs lost... okay not THAT hard but I understand how he feels. :P

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived