Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

could have been worse more satisfying

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

45 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Black dad does that, he's dead.

There'd be no footage, as all the cameras in the room would magically malfunction.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4 hours ago, CS85 said:

could have been worse more satisfying

yes and no.  yes i would be nice for that to happen (i think most fathers would have done that if given the chance), but no since it would be better for people like him to rot in prison.  

so long and thanks for all the fish.

11 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

yes and no.  yes i would be nice for that to happen (i think most fathers would have done that if given the chance), but no since it would be better for people like him to rot in prison.  

Starting the time in prison with a broken nose or something would be nice.

While I don't believe in allowing for these kind of things to happen (i.e., the staff did the right thing by protecting him), I don't think I'd be too upset if they'd let him through for a second.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, -Akronite- said:

Surprisingly not true... Well, this time at least.

Most surprising non-death of all time has to be the Iraqi reporter who threw both shoes at George W. Bush. Guy throws *something* at the President of the United States, and then he reloads and does it again? He's a lucky dude.

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Most surprising non-death of all time has to be the Iraqi reporter who threw both shoes at George W. Bush. Guy throws *something* at the President of the United States, and then he reloads and does it again? He's a lucky dude.

I believe Will Ferrell as George W Bush referenced this incident on SNL this week. "You know what they say... Shoe me once, shoe's on you. Shoe me twice, I'm keeping those shoes."

22 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Shoe-throwing is considered an insult in that part of the world ... so maybe I'm guessing security knew it wasn't as big of a threat as it could have been.

I saw, I came, I left.

1 hour ago, DEAD! said:

Shoe-throwing is considered an insult in that part of the world ... so maybe I'm guessing security knew it wasn't as big of a threat as it could have been.

I know that, but that split second between when the Secret Service realizes the guy was throwing something at the President, and figuring out it's just a shoe... I certainly wouldn't want to take that chance.

1 hour ago, DEAD! said:

I believe this was mentioned the day it happened. My guess is the security forces knew there wasn't anything dangerous in that room and understood the shoe toss was like a pie in the face. A show of disrespect but not specifically intentionally harmful. like W or not, the guy dodged those shoes at point blank range with ease.

• 1 month later...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

12 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Paterno movie will be on HBO this weekend. Kind of glad I got rid of all my movie channels. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

In the comments, someone made an interesting one about being in Nebraska (at a diner or something) in the mid-90's, hearing the locals come to the revelation that they had criminals on their team, and noticing that they didn't care about it at all since they were winning. What a perverse environment. That's why I couldn't stand Nebraska back then.

• 1 year later...

POTD (Shared)

18 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

That the reported ringleader got one game for "team violations" is pathetic. Franklin is going to have to do a lot of explaining if the accusations are true and that's all they felt was appropriate for stuff like this. I know the NCAA will stay out of it because they crushed Penn State, then pulled back immediately, but they need to do something about things like this before another kid is permanently damaged by things like this.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived