Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

well done penn state students, you are now rallying IN FAVOR OF pedophilia. you are showing the freaking world(it's on CNN too) how :censored:ing stupid you are. well :censored:ing done.

Paterno is and was not ever a pedophile!

No, he just enabled and protected a pedophile, giving that pedophile a place to rape kids.

As was pointed out on a SiriusXM radio show tonight, at least pedophiles have the "excuse" of having mental issues. Enablers don't even have that.

JoePa, it occurs to me, is a miniature version of any number of charismatic dictators and despots throughout world history, who are able to rule through the cult of personality they have built. The only difference is that he only ruled over a university and not a country.

Consider this a coup d'etat.

More like an impeachment - with the Penn State Board of Trustees being Congress. Point remains: Paterno got to the point where he thought was bigger than the school.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how Paterno is looking like the major villain in this, while Sanduskys name is barely mentioned. Sandusky sodomized children, Paterno didn't want bad publicity towards the school. Which is worse?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

there is a phrase: the cover up is worse than the crime. joe paterno basically did nothing, he should be getting just as much heat, if not more. ESPECIALLY since kids are involved. he covered up for a kid toucher!

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

More like an impeachment - with the Penn State Board of Trustees being Congress. Point remains: Paterno got to the point where he thought was bigger than the school.

He was bigger than the school up until they had the balls to fire him.

Case in point:

I hate how Paterno is looking like the major villain in this, while Sanduskys name is barely mentioned. Sandusky sodomized children, Paterno didn't want bad publicity towards the school. Which is worse?

The media cares more about JoePa than Sandusky because JoePa represents Penn State. You won't hear Sandusky's name at all until after all of the JoePa rioting and controversy has passed.

and because Paterno didn't want bad publicity for the school.. that allowed Sandusky to continue sodomize children. I don't know how Paterno sleeps at night.

Obviously what Sandusky did was worse, but let's not pretend that what Paterno did (or, perhaps I should say, didn't do) wasn't wretched cowardice in its most disgusting form.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Even if the board delayed a decision and he coached this weekend, I don't see how him going with the team to Columbus or Madison to coach two away games would have ended well.

Also, the reporters in the board's press conference and the students are making "Happy Valley" look terrible tonight.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

This guy called him a pedophile!

well done penn state students, you are now rallying IN FAVOR OF pedophilia. you are showing the freaking world(it's on CNN too) how :censored:ing stupid you are. well :censored:ing done.

No, he didn't. He said by supporting a guy who failed to report an instance of child molestation to the authorities, that you were supporting pedophilia. Which is true.

6fQjS3M.png

Many people are viewing him as a major villain in all of this. A lot of people feel that Paterno would look the other way on a pedophile who abused his position at State University of Pennsylvania and used university facilities for at least part of his crimes worse than Sandusky's revolting acts.

Not really related:

Tom Bradley now the head coach of Penn State. He has some pretty big shoes to fill.

spacer.png

seriously, folks, is nuorder ribbing us? is he that naieve? he's gotta be trolling, right? EDIT: strap in kids, reports on twitter of TEAR GAS being used. this will NOT end well. be proud penn state!

No I am not trolling or ribbing you guys! All I can say is that I have always loved Joe Paterno and like I have said before, until you have been molested then you have no right to throw stones at people when all the information has not been released. Heck, Paterno has not even had a chance to talk to the media about this. Let the man have his say and I will be happy.

I hate this for the children! I hate this for the families! I hate this for Penn State! I hate this for Joe Paterno! I pray for everyone involved!

Ok, I get it. I'm going to go get raped by a pedophile and then come back and share my opinion with you, since that is clearly the only way you'll listen.

Are these same Penn State students going to take to the streets when Jerry Sandusky is sentenced?

This is about as embarrassing as it gets. I would hate to be a Penn State alum right about now.

6uXNWAo.png

until you have been molested then you have no right to throw stones at people when all the information has not been released.

getting molested for credibility, brb

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

there is a phrase: the cover up is worse than the crime. jo paterno basically did nothing, he should be getting just as much heat, if not more. ESPECIALLY since kids are involved. he covered up for a kid toucher!

Kid rapist is more accurate.

Because he is a villain. How many times does it have to be said that Paterno perpetuated this activity by turning a blind eye?

The reason nobody's talking about sandusky is because that particular issue is covered - he's a pedophile rapist who committed atrocities on a rarely-met scale. There are mobs, countless mobs that refuse to accept that Paterno would've let this happen.

But the fact is he did. Undeniably, he did.

Along with many others, as we'll discover. THAT is why there is so much hatred aimed here, Joe Pa is just the beginning.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived