Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

The Board of Trustees sent a messenger to Paterno's house notifying him to call a phone number, which had two trustees on the other line that told him he was relieved of his duties...that is a :censored:ty way to get fired. At least have the guts to do it face-to-face.

It probably wasn't a matter of not having the guts to fire Paterno to his face, but not wanting to risk being confronted by a mob of Paterno's supporters when he got there. Considering what said mob is doing now, that was probably a wise move.

CCSLC signature.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday

Per twitter from SPORTSbyBROOKS. Not sure of the credibility on this, but it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think people understand just how vast Sandusky's crimes went. Heard from a police officer that the average pedophile's victim count by the time they finally go to prison/get killed/die is over 100.

And Sandusky had a :censored:ING BUFFET of kids, a farm of young troubled boys at his convenience. Since 1977. 100 may be too low an estimate.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Paterno is out of his house. Says something incoherent over students cheering, tells the students to go study and "get a good night's sleep", tells the university that he loves them, says he's "Out of it...maybe..." whatever that means.

He ended the informal presser with "Pray a little for those victims."

One correction- that wasn't exactly the end. On his way back into the house, Paterno turned and gave the crowd a fist pump and yelled "Go, Penn State!"

Scumbag.

Sounds like he spewed the same garbage as he did last night.

Hopefully this is the last time that disgusting little troll decides to step foot outside his house. I could care less if I ever hear or see Joe Paterno again.

6uXNWAo.png

You don't have to run in and beat him up - just make your presence known. Yell, scream "Police!", make noise, or just stand in the doorway. Anything to stop the rape in progress.

I'd like to think we'd all at least have the courage to not run away when a little boy is being raped.

Paterno is out of his house. Says something incoherent over students cheering, tells the students to go study and "get a good night's sleep", tells the university that he loves them, says he's "Out of it...maybe..." whatever that means.

He ended the informal presser with "Pray a little for those victims."

One correction- that wasn't exactly the end. On his way back into the house, Paterno turned and gave the crowd a fist pump and yelled "Go, Penn State!"

Scumbag.

McCreary ran away...and he is still hired by the university. I can't figure that one out!

spacer.png

The Board of Trustees sent a messenger to Paterno's house notifying him to call a phone number, which had two trustees on the other line that told him he was relieved of his duties...that is a :censored:ty way to get fired. At least have the guts to do it face-to-face.

They did the basic minimum that they were required to.

Sound familiar?

Paterno is a terrible person. He's a senile fvck today, but was a terrible person then and will always be a terrible person.

:censored: those bastards who are rioting and still support this scumbag.

Well it's official, these students have actually managed to make Penn State look worse. Didn't think it was possible.

Have you seen any video footage? If so, can you provide a link?

They may have to call the National Guard in for Saturdays game at this rate.

spacer.png

I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday

Per twitter from SPORTSbyBROOKS. Not sure of the credibility on this, but it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think people understand just how vast Sandusky's crimes went. Heard from a police officer that the average pedophile's victim count by the time they finally go to prison/get killed/die is over 100.

And Sandusky had a :censored:ING BUFFET of kids, a farm of young troubled boys at his convenience. Since 1977. 100 may be too low an estimate.

Absolutely disgusting individual. He'll get what's coming to him in prison. Even the scum in prison have their own special hell they put kiddie diddlers through.

Go turn on either ESPN or CNN.

I don't know which CNN you're watching, but mine is showing Piers Morgan interviewing some dude.

ESPN just keeps recycling CNN's footage from Old Main.

~~~~~~~~

In sports history, has there ever been a quicker fall from grace?

spacer.png

In sports history, has there ever been a quicker fall from grace?

OJ? :blink:

I think Sandusky has OJ beat. There are few things in the world worse than murder, and raping children is one of them.

Death is too good for Sandusky. This is up there with Munich as the worst sports-related incident of all time.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived