Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

And now more possible victims have come forward. Exact number not revealed, but "close to 10."

Yeah, See Red pointed that out a few posts ago.

A lot of speculation is that the FBI is queitly waiting in the wings watching this unfold and will step in at the proper junction. The judge that set Sandusky's non-existent bail conditions should face criminal charges for not recusing herself from sentencing bail since she was a Second Mile donor. I don't see why that hasn't occurred.

Because judges don't recuse themselves in this day and age.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McQueary changing his story from what he told the grand jury is just the kind of day-late-dollar-short ass-covering that everyone has been doing in this case. Why should I believe what he's saying now rather than what he said under oath? Why would he perjure himself so spectacularly? Everyone involved in this is dumb.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

McQueary changing his story from what he told the grand jury is just the kind of day-late-dollar-short ass-covering that everyone has been doing in this case. Why should I believe what he's saying now rather than what he said under oath? Why would he perjure himself so spectacularly? Everyone involved in this is dumb.

Is omitting stuff perjury though? The grand jury report of his testimony is sufficiently vague (even with left immediately) that he could have been truthful in what he said.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Is omitting stuff perjury though? The grand jury report of his testimony is sufficiently vague (even with left immediately) that he could have been truthful in what he said.

Correct. We do not have his complete testimony to the questions he was asked (yet), so until then it is as nebulous as it was before.

It is getting more apparent to me that the thoughts of Barry Switzer were correct last week; that others within the staff knew about Sandusky.

Hard to say without seeing an actual transcript of the proceeding. It could just be that the prosecutor did not ask the right question or a question detailed enough to elicit that answer.

Now on clean-up duty, please welcome Kenneth C. Frazier and the "Nothing To See Here" Band!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Now on clean-up duty, please welcome Kenneth C. Frazier and the "Nothing To See Here" Band!

Did anyone else laugh when they heard this? It's like...are you ___king serious?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

McQuery says that he "didn't stop it physically", but made sure it was over before he left.

So what, he stood there and was like "come on, Jerry... let's wrap this up so I can go home".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

McQuery says that he "didn't stop it physically", but made sure it was over before he left.

So what, he stood there and was like "come on, Jerry... let's wrap this up so I can go home".

He learned that in his playing days. Never interrupt the coach until he's finished.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

You just know those "couple" shower sessions werent the only ones. It takes years of knowing schedules before he'd know he was alone in there. We'll probably never know how many people's lives this guy ruined. (allegedly)

He learned that in his playing days. Never interrupt the coach until he's finished.

Can I get a POTD for this man?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Why should I believe anything this dissembling ginger-haired pudwhack says.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm trying to make light of this and gag and hee haw, and I support everybody who does (gotta laugh about everything sometimes, at the least to salve the soul from the horrors of reality), but I can't. And I'm kind of a sick f___ when it comes to black humor.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That's why I'm lucky to have worked in and around news for so long. I'm pretty much dead inside!

The saying goes that you have to laugh, 'cause otherwise you'll cry.

That's why I'm lucky to have worked in and around news for so long. I'm pretty much dead inside!

Yeah I'm pretty numb to everything anymore these days. This particular subject is pretty enraging, but gotta find the humor to help deny the feeling of hopelessness.

twitter

I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The stuff I've seen makes terrorist attacks look like tea parties.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The stuff I've seen makes terrorist attacks look like tea parties.

What?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived