Nook

CFL 2012

OK these are draft caps. Nothing new in fact.

Lets see what happens till next week.

Bombers will unveil new logo and helmets tomorrow at 12:30 according to TSNonCFL and CFL on twitter.

CFL Official Feed @CFL

The @Wpg_BlueBombers will unveil new logo and helmet design tomorrow. Excited, #Bombers fans?

They are showing a white "W" with blue outline on the video as I wait for the press conference. Just looks like the old logo so not sure if this is the new one but it does look like a darker blue.

YES, YES, YES!

About damn time.

Also they're selling those hats at the Jersey City's here in Calgary.

It was also confirmed via twitter today, that the bombers would not wear white on the road this year...

It was also confirmed via twitter today, that the bombers would not wear white on the road this year...

What do you want to bet it's Gold.

YAWN

Up close view of the new/old helmet - dark blue facemask, and dark blue stripe

bombersnewhelmet.jpg

Also a cool look at the Bombers helmets through the years.

bombersyears.jpg

What do you want to bet it's Gold.

Got EVERY chance bud

I like Riddell's RevoSpeed, and it's probably the most comfortable helmet I've ever put on, but I hate how the design just ruins a lot of decals. Makes the placement really weird sometimes.

I like that new helmet. Solid update.

What a downgrade. I was so happy back when the Blue Bombers changed to the "slanted W lightning ball" logo. It wasn't great, it didn't really say "Blue Bombers" but at least it was SOMETHING. It got a little better when the gold helmet returned, and even a little better when the "W" went blue. Now they've gone back to a plain ordinary white "W". Super lame...

I'm disappointed that they are sticking with navy. I absolutely loved their royal blue throwbacks.

lemon_07081_1027.jpg

I like Riddell's RevoSpeed, and it's probably the most comfortable helmet I've ever put on, but I hate how the design just ruins a lot of decals. Makes the placement really weird sometimes.

I like that new helmet. Solid update.

I disagree. While it may ruin some helmet logos, like the Vikings, the placement of this W is on the person who did it. It can easily be moved and look perfectly fine. (see Washington Huskies)