CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that they're going Navy for the Royal.

Well they keep the singular W, these aren't the 1980's Bombers, and by starting their own era with these jersey that's fine by me!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I normally love the color navy in all contexts but for the Bombers I prefer royal. The shade of navy they're using with their shade of gold just kind of looks washed out and bland. I'll reserve my overall judgement until they unveil the rest of the uniforms though.

EDIT: After looking at a few different pictures of the helmet I think I rather like the shades of navy and gold they're using. I still think I would've preferred the royal though.

So many variations...

1335233608889_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

The Bombers really like to hang on to old logos for secondary use. After the lightning bolt W was introduced in 1995, it took a couple of years before they stopped using the old block W-and-football.

Now that they've gone back to the traditional block W, it appears that they're going to cling to the lightning bolt W for some unknown reason. I can't imagine that they're really going to move any merch with the old logo on it...

I'm disappointed that they are sticking with navy. I absolutely loved their royal blue throwbacks.

lemon_07081_1027.jpg

One of my favorite sets in all of football. Little dissapointed royal isn't coming back too (looks WAY better with the gold than navy does), but that's alright. I like what I've seen of the new helmet.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm disappointed that they are sticking with navy. I absolutely loved their royal blue throwbacks.

lemon_07081_1027.jpg

agreed. those ^^^^ look GREAT

navy schmavy... desaturated colors suck.

my HDTV loves royal

The royal blue, especially when combined with that shade of gold, would become a very ugly sight over time if they were used full-time.

6970483658_468111cbc3_b.jpg from REEBOK CFL facebook.

Also, saw something on the Als facebook which makes me think there is strictly no changes to logo and helmet. Don't know for the rest.

Very interesting. I'm still holding out hope for sleeve stripes though.

I take it that's the sleeve? Reebok with the head logo on it??

Interesting..

Thought so at first too but on second glance you can see the shoulder/back so it appears to be the leaping tiger logo.

Yea. Looks like your right..

Archived