CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes the counterfeiters job a lot easier.

Would have like to see all the teams do more of a change to the previous uni. I like the Argos, Ti-Cats and kind of like the Bombers but BC and MTL not so much.

Makes the counterfeiters job a lot easier.

Would have like to see all the teams do more of a change to the previous uni. I like the Argos, Ti-Cats and kind of like the Bombers but BC and MTL not so much.

Are counterfeit CFL uniforms a real big problem? I don't see too many on eBay, like I do with the big 4.

I think BC looks great, though a larger shoulder logo and a thicker black outline on the numbers would have helped.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Can't complain about what the Lions (my favourite team) did. It would have looked nice if they had added some black stripes to the arm or something, but the only major problem with the last set was the piping, and they fixed that.

Here's the old and new jersey side by side:

2011-MERCH-017_400X400.jpgcrop_18354495852.jpg

I actually like the new Edmonton set.

I don't even mind the 2 different helmets.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

That road jersey is giving me BYU flashbacks.

Like with the Argos and the Ti-Cats, it's great to see a return to "classic" multi-stripe designs, but I have a hard time believing any of them will be visible on the field of play.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, it looks like the cowl striping on the road jerseys in these photos is in two different patterns. Wonder which one's legit.

Ar5ws-lCIAE79bh.jpg

crop_18353575419.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That Eskimos road uniform is an abomination, but not surprising given the clowns (and worse) running the team. The home, other than the weirdo Packers collar and keeping the bad number font, is decent though. Change it to have an all green collar and a non drop shadowed, heavier block style number font and it would have been almost perfect.

Hamilton and BC easily have the best looks in the league now.

I kind of like the new Edmonton road jersey because it's new and creative. If they removed the decorative side panels, they would look too much like Toronto in green and yellow.

Might as well be innovative instead.

Archived