CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That gold jersey is the new Orlando Thunder jersey. It's dark enough to be a home, and light enough to be a road. It's gonna get plenty of action this year, I think.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Better picture of the Ti-Cats and Argos.

2ac61d46442497278ae87147a22f.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Any reason why the Eskimos are wearing their yellow helmets with the white jerseys tonight?

It would be nice to think they came to their senses and scrapped the ridiculous green helmet, but I'm assuming it's just a matter of having enough yellow helmets on hand to properly outfit all of the players on the training camp roster.

You know, Edmonton's away kit didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Calgary's home, on the other hand...

I like the Stamps new home jerseys--they look better in a game/on a player, etc.

But they do need to dump the black pyjama pants, and go with white pants.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

You know, Edmonton's away kit didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Calgary's home, on the other hand...

I like the Stamps new home jerseys--they look better in a game/on a player, etc.

But they do need to dump the black pyjama pants, and go with white pants.

Agreed! That would go a long way...

I can haz sig?

Was at the game last night. I couldn't get over how horrible the Esks road jersey is.

crop_18499995248.jpg

The green shoulders are unnecessary, same goes with the green pants.

crop_18500015248.jpg

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Was at the game last night. I couldn't get over how horrible the Esks road jersey is.

crop_18499995248.jpg

crop_18500015248.jpg

You've got different striping patterns on the helmet, neck, sleeves, sides, and pants. It's all a bit too much. I kinda like the jersey on its own, and I enjoy traditional striping, but jeez guys, dial it down a bit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That would like a lot better--I like the green shoulders though.

But with the green on the jersey & green pants cries for the green helmet...

But hey--it's preseason.

Agreed. It's going to end up in a "what were they thinking" thread someday. Fortunately, it's an easy fix...just get rid of the green panels in the road uni.

Funny what folx here think and fans of the team think.. Fans really liking the roads up is eskie land..

That's because they don't have to see them in person just on TV...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

crop_18499995248.jpg

crop_18500015248.jpg

I hate hate HATE that Eskimos road costume... I actually think that awful green helmet will look better with that ugly jersey, if only to balance things out a little bit. Ideally, they'd go back to a nice white road jersey with no green panels or piping, a yellow helmet and yellow pants like in the old days. But in this age of Reebok, I doubt we'll see that happen (other than in the occasional throwback uni).

Archived