Nook

CFL 2012

Bombers gold jersey looks badass in action.

crop_18492812125.jpg

WAIT a minute... those are the AWAY jerseys for BOTH teams.

Ugh...

That gold jersey is the new Orlando Thunder jersey. It's dark enough to be a home, and light enough to be a road. It's gonna get plenty of action this year, I think.

Better picture of the Ti-Cats and Argos.

2ac61d46442497278ae87147a22f.jpg

Any reason why the Eskimos are wearing their yellow helmets with the white jerseys tonight?

It would be nice to think they came to their senses and scrapped the ridiculous green helmet, but I'm assuming it's just a matter of having enough yellow helmets on hand to properly outfit all of the players on the training camp roster.

Close up of Lions jersey in action. Seem a lot more orange with out that black piping, and with Harris wearing that under armor.

547094_10151826982630554_1215215155_n.jpg

I didn't mind the piping on the Lions' jerseys, but they just look so clean without it. An upgrade, if only a minor one.

You know, Edmonton's away kit didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Calgary's home, on the other hand...

You know, Edmonton's away kit didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Calgary's home, on the other hand...

I like the Stamps new home jerseys--they look better in a game/on a player, etc.

But they do need to dump the black pyjama pants, and go with white pants.

I like the Stamps new home jerseys--they look better in a game/on a player, etc.

But they do need to dump the black pyjama pants, and go with white pants.

Agreed! That would go a long way...

Was at the game last night. I couldn't get over how horrible the Esks road jersey is.

crop_18499995248.jpg

The green shoulders are unnecessary, same goes with the green pants.

crop_18500015248.jpg

Esks look terrible

Agreed. It's going to end up in a "what were they thinking" thread someday. Fortunately, it's an easy fix...just get rid of the green panels in the road uni.

Funny what folx here think and fans of the team think.. Fans really liking the roads up is eskie land..

Was at the game last night. I couldn't get over how horrible the Esks road jersey is.

crop_18499995248.jpg

crop_18500015248.jpg

You've got different striping patterns on the helmet, neck, sleeves, sides, and pants. It's all a bit too much. I kinda like the jersey on its own, and I enjoy traditional striping, but jeez guys, dial it down a bit.

Edmonton @ Saskatchewan games are going to be absolutely brutal to watch.

As are Winnipeg @ BC.

That would like a lot better--I like the green shoulders though.

But with the green on the jersey & green pants cries for the green helmet...

But hey--it's preseason.

Agreed. It's going to end up in a "what were they thinking" thread someday. Fortunately, it's an easy fix...just get rid of the green panels in the road uni.

Funny what folx here think and fans of the team think.. Fans really liking the roads up is eskie land..

That's because they don't have to see them in person just on TV...

crop_18499995248.jpg

crop_18500015248.jpg

I hate hate HATE that Eskimos road costume... I actually think that awful green helmet will look better with that ugly jersey, if only to balance things out a little bit. Ideally, they'd go back to a nice white road jersey with no green panels or piping, a yellow helmet and yellow pants like in the old days. But in this age of Reebok, I doubt we'll see that happen (other than in the occasional throwback uni).