CFL 2012

Nook

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but just bought some of the 100th anniversary Grey Cup stamps from my closest postal outlet; included the back shot to show the raised 'embossing'.

2531295210102258651S500x500Q85.jpg

2917451950102258651S500x500Q85.jpg

much more available online - postcards, sheets, coins, etc. or I might just get my postal outlet to order whatever else I decide on.

especially like the inclusion of photos of the mud bowl, fog bowl, etc.

Canada Post - 100th Grey Cup

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the final CFL logo of note for 2012... the farewell Winnipeg/CanadInns Stadium logo. Even though the stadium was initially supposed to close at the end of the 2011 season before construction delays pushed it back by a year, this logo emerged really late in the game. I don't think I saw it used until about three weeks ago. It looks like it was created mainly to festoon all of the old stadium commemorative merch. (It was never used in the stadium, on the field or anything like that.)

Anyway, it's the logo in the upper right of the pic below. I like it - it captures CanadInns Stadium's colours and distinctive outline rather nicely.

crop_19082693740.jpg

Archived