Kent State Pro Combat concept

walkerws

So I took my alma mater and tried to do something different with them. I did lightning bolts across the shoulders and went back to the Russell Athletic font they used prior to their deal with New Balance. I went back to the white shell they last had in '96 I think.

KSUPC2012.png

The lightning bolts across the shoulders are a pretty cool idea. I realize you meant this for Kent, but I wouldn't mind seeing this sort of concept on the Chargers. Could look slick with the Chargers' powder/electric blue in there, too.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I went back and redid the lightning bolt and changed the pants stripe to ,atch.

KSUPC2012v2.png

That is the greatest uniform I've ever seen on this board. Concept or actual. Send this to the Kent State Athl. Dep., NOW!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I went back and redid the lightning bolt and changed the pants stripe to ,atch.

KSUPC2012v2.png

That is the greatest uniform I've ever seen on this board. Concept or actual. Send this to the Kent State Athl. Dep., NOW!

Thanks. I hole heartedly expect them to look like 2011 Penn State here in a minute if the new away pants are an indicator. I'm just hoping against history that they get to wear their yellow gold helmets this December. With Akron, Eastern Michigan, and temple to play, They'll historically lose one of those and skid out of the bowl picture.

I like the 2nd jersey, but the 1st pants better.

The flash pants are a bit too crazy for my taste.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived