Notre Dame helmet for game vs Maryland

cameroncrazie07

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland is by far the worst team in the ACC, and quite possibly the worst BCS AQ team in FBS.

Umm, the Colorado Golden Buffaloes say "HELLO!"

As do the Kansas Jayhawks and Indiana Hoosiers.

EDIT: I totally missed a page of posts. D'oh. Apologies for recycling thoughts.

Maryland is by far the worst team in the ACC, and quite possibly the worst BCS AQ team in FBS.

I believe the Duke Blue Devils want to join in on this conversation also.

The Kansas Jayhawks scoff at the rest of these teams named. They truly are the worst. Look at some of their scores and stats they've given up.

I know it's not all-telling, but Kansas did beat Colorado last year and Colorado is considerably worse this season, in my opinion, than they were last season. Kansas may be a lot worse too, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

The Kansas Jayhawks scoff at the rest of these teams named. They truly are the worst. Look at some of their scores and stats they've given up.

"Kansas is worse". LOL.

Colorado is 1-9 on the year. Their lone win was against Colorado State (pretty much an exhibition game). In their last five games, the Buffs have been outscored 235-64. They were better WITH Dan Hawkins!!!!

6uXNWAo.png

NOOOO, they just changed the helmet, there was nothing wrong with it and the shamrock doesnt belong on there, and neither does the STUPID green facemask that doesnt even match, (as you can tell, im ticked off about this)

This is just a one game thing I think

70389454.png

Beyond the new helmets, the Irish jerseys and pants for the game against Maryland Saturday will be identical to those worn a year ago at Yankee Stadium against Army ? including green Adidas TECHFIT jerseys. New for the Maryland matchup, the Irish will wear adidas adizero gloves featuring a gold palm and adjoining shamrock logo plus white Adidas cleats.

They've been ripping this helmet on the dan patrick show. Dan even asked his guest bj raji about it, and even brought up the packers' throwbacks. Dan referred to the brown helmets as purple turnip looking. It's funny listening to uniform talk elsewhere. He asked bj what uniform he wouldn't wear, he said the browns.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I believe the Duke Blue Devils want to join in on this conversation also.

The Indianapolis Colts would like to be downgraded to college so they can participate, too. I think they'd beat Kansas, though...in OT.

Colored facemasks are for girls. Grey says, "Welcome to the fooking gridiron. You can take your colored fashion accessories to the ballroom while I go play football."

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If it changes your opinion, that's REAL gold leaf put on by hand. It's done the old fashion way: glue, gold foil, then pushed in with a brush and that gives it the spin looks.

Exactly. I like it because it shows how its made. The Shamrock however is way too large and needs to go, but that helmet full time would be good.

Colored facemasks are for girls. Grey says, "Welcome to the fooking gridiron. You can take your colored fashion accessories to the ballroom while I go play football."

I guess you didn't say that to the Steelers and their leading Superbowl championship did you? How about the Packers and their championships? Better yet 28 teams that won the Superbowl wearing colored facemasks.

spacer.png

If it changes your opinion, that's REAL gold leaf put on by hand. It's done the old fashion way: glue, gold foil, then pushed in with a brush and that gives it the spin looks.

Time out--lemme make sure I'm understanding this right. That's actual real gold there, like the kind they make jewelry out of and such? This might just be me, but that's a bit much for a college football helmet, methinks. And wouldn't that potentially make those helmets a prime target of theft? Or am I just crazy?

(Who pays for all that, anyway? That's what I really wanna know.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Exactly. I like it because it shows how its made. The Shamrock however is way too large and needs to go, but that helmet full time would be good.

No, that helmet is good for the one game, but I really like the new "Golden Dome" helmets.

Archived