Sign in to follow this  
tuffytoro

Should Penn State Adopt a New Helmet For 2012 and Beyond?

PSUhelmetconcept.jpg?t=1327775449

PSUHelmetconcept2.jpg?t=1327775392

Very simple, I know. I would imagine they would make a custom STATE script, but I'm too lazy to try. Anyways, I like the white one better

Very simple, I know. I would imagine they would make a custom STATE script, but I'm too lazy to try. Anyways, I like the white one better

Thats absolutely hideous to be completely honest. The helmets are perfect as is. theres no need to clutter them up. The uniforms have been around since before Paterno, theres no need to change anything

Thats absolutely hideous to be completely honest. The helmets are perfect as is. theres no need to clutter them up. The uniforms have been around since before Paterno, theres no need to change anything

I completely agree with Mau. I personally don't understand this fascination with changing Penn State. You didn't see Alabama change after Bear Bryant left. Penn State's uniforms are excellent, and very historic. If Penn State must change something, then put numbers on the helmet.