2012 MLB sRGB-Optimized Graphics

TruColor

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Werx, question. How come the optimized versions of colors seem darker than unoptimized?

Good work, I love seeing these.

99% of designers use old, outdated Pantone swatch libraries. And, they are producing the on-screen graphics in CMYK instead of RGB.

Donovan, have you ever compiled all the siloutted batter marks together on one sheet? I think that would be very cool to see, as it essentially boils down every team's identity into a primary and secondary color. It would be neat to see the entire league described in 64 little color blocks.

Donovan, have you ever compiled all the siloutted batter marks together on one sheet? I think that would be very cool to see, as it essentially boils down every team's identity into a primary and secondary color. It would be neat to see the entire league described in 64 little color blocks.

It'd be such a hodgepodge of various reds and blues that are all not quite each other but similar.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

The MLB provides/provided a logosheet with them all included.

Not sure if they still do that or not. Last one I have was from 2008.

Archived