2012 MLB sRGB-Optimized Graphics

TruColor

I know the Yanks have switched to blue and gray since then, and believe the Nats switched to blue and red (not sure though).

The Jays and Marlins can be expected to switch this offseason.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the Yanks have switched to blue and gray since then, and believe the Nats switched to blue and red (not sure though).

The Jays and Marlins can be expected to switch this offseason.

Yankees:

NewYorkYankees_SBM1a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Nationals:

WashingtonNationals_SBM1a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Blue Jays:

TorontoBlueJays_SBM1a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Marlins:

MiamiMarlins_SBM1a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Does the Padres' de-emphasis on sand extend to that logo?

They're keeping the sand hat for the alt right? And the logo still has sand highlights? I guess they would keep it then.

They have a brown/tan one too for the camos if I'm not mistaken

Padres:

SanDiegoPadres_SBM1a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Padres - Digital Camo version:

SanDiegoPadres_SBM2a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

(The majority of these have already been presented on my blog.)

They're keeping the sand hat for the alt right? And the logo still has sand highlights? I guess they would keep it then.

They have a brown/tan one too for the camos if I'm not mistaken

Nope. One cap. Navy with white SD. There's no sand on the alt jerseys whatsoever.

Based on that sheet from '08, there seems to be an inclination for red primary/blue secondary teams to mirror the MLB standard batter logo and have blue on the left (Phillies, Cards). I like that the Nationals have bucked that trend.

I agree, and I would hope the other "red" teams in baseball do something similar.

"Alternate Road Uniform Script"?

Did the Giants announce a new gray alt, and I missed it?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but then again, it seems like the sort of thing that could get easily lost in the recent run of major changes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

"Alternate Road Uniform Script"?

Did the Giants announce a new gray alt, and I missed it?

Oh crap. Was that not already out?

:blink:

Did you remove the Alt script from your blog because I don't see it posted. I would love to see the Giants have a road alt

Yeah - I took down the references to the Giants' alt. road uniforms...I think I jumped the gun on presenting those.

Once I see that it's OK, I'll re-post them.

Didn't the Giants switch to the roundrel SF logo on the home and alt jerseys last year when they put the crappy Giants ball on the roads? Regardless, the roundrel should be on all jerseys.

Also, is the new road alternate black? That would be fine otherwise, because they should be wearing black if any alts at all, but having orange at home and black on the road is too Orioles. The Giants should only have a black alt and the Orioles only an orange.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived