Fox

Fox's MLB 2.0

Baltimore COULD be orange and white, perhaps even orange and yellow if you use the yellow sparingly. Also, I would most definitely change St Louis to the red and yellow, not maroon and yellow.

Everything looks good. I'm excited about the Royals concept. Not too sure about the Cardinals yet. Also, you haven't chosen a red/yellow team. There's no exclusively red/yellow teams in baseball, so you might want to try that. Can't wait for this series to get started.

Here is my first concept, the Blue Jays. This is my proudest work yet, and I felt it deserved its own thread, which can be found here. I really wanted to get this one posted before the new uniforms come out.

FoxMLB2BlueJaysSubmit-1.png

I know six uniforms is a lot. Don't worry, most of my concepts will only have four.

Honestly, if the Blue Jays roll on out with that in 12', I will jump for joy(over a uniform? wow, loser). Nice work. The piping looks good for all uniforms. 10/10.

Wow perfection right out of the gates. I like that you toke the effort to ensure every team has a unique colour scheme as Baseballs biggest problem visually is that so many teams share colours. Waaay to much red and blue.

Can't wait to the Red Sox concept. Red and Green will look sharp on a baseball jersey.

Should be noted that I made some changes to the color schemes and also added archives from the first series. For the Orioles, the cartoon bird is back! I wanted to get these out before the new set is released.

FoxMLB2OriolesSubmit.png

I love everything until the road alternate. While I like the inverted piping on the home alternate, it's a little much here. I would cut the white piping and just go with a single orange piping. It would look better with the gray pants IMO. Nice job on everything else though.

I agree with pf16 (Yes, I'm that lazy, even though it would've taken much less of an effort to type "piratesfan16" than this trivial and time-wasting concerted memo. Oh well.) about the piping on the brown jersey, but otherwise, fantastic job. I simply love brown-orange as a colour combination, and it's very well executed here. Nice work.

And, though I know you've seen it, my C&C on your Jays masterpiece.

I'd like to thank BigBubba and PiratesFan16 for following my concepts so closely, you guys rock. Rumor has it that the Mets are unveiling their new set on Wednesday, so I wanted to get my Mets concept out before then. Nothing big, just a nice, clean look for the Mets. NO BLACK!

FoxMLB2MetsSubmit.png

C&C?

Simple, clean, but one thing set's this over the edge: I love the fact that you brought the "New York" script back from the 80's. It's the only one in their history that matches with their home script. Nothing to change here and again, nice work.

Make the orange jersey's socks orange, and this set is perfect. Or just leave it, because it might screw up the

Orioles- I wasn't too sure about the color change at first, but now that I think about it, I like the color change. I'm not sure if you did it purposely, but the uniforms and the color scheme are somewhat remincent of the St. Louis Browns.

mn-bw44h-5.gif

Mets- One word... perfect. I'd have no complaints if this is what the Mets come out with (I guess we'll find out in a couple days). Although, I'm not sure if they'll come out with an orange jersey since the Marlins just came out with one.

Two different alt jerseys of the same color are pointless and redundant overkill, especially when there's a third colored alt of another color. Either go with 2 different colors or one color.