Fox's MLB 2.0

Fox

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything looks good. I'm excited about the Royals concept. Not too sure about the Cardinals yet. Also, you haven't chosen a red/yellow team. There's no exclusively red/yellow teams in baseball, so you might want to try that. Can't wait for this series to get started.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Here is my first concept, the Blue Jays. This is my proudest work yet, and I felt it deserved its own thread, which can be found here. I really wanted to get this one posted before the new uniforms come out.

FoxMLB2BlueJaysSubmit-1.png

I know six uniforms is a lot. Don't worry, most of my concepts will only have four.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Wow perfection right out of the gates. I like that you toke the effort to ensure every team has a unique colour scheme as Baseballs biggest problem visually is that so many teams share colours. Waaay to much red and blue.

Can't wait to the Red Sox concept. Red and Green will look sharp on a baseball jersey.

I love everything until the road alternate. While I like the inverted piping on the home alternate, it's a little much here. I would cut the white piping and just go with a single orange piping. It would look better with the gray pants IMO. Nice job on everything else though.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

I agree with pf16 (Yes, I'm that lazy, even though it would've taken much less of an effort to type "piratesfan16" than this trivial and time-wasting concerted memo. Oh well.) about the piping on the brown jersey, but otherwise, fantastic job. I simply love brown-orange as a colour combination, and it's very well executed here. Nice work.

And, though I know you've seen it, my C&C on your Jays masterpiece.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'd like to thank BigBubba and PiratesFan16 for following my concepts so closely, you guys rock. Rumor has it that the Mets are unveiling their new set on Wednesday, so I wanted to get my Mets concept out before then. Nothing big, just a nice, clean look for the Mets. NO BLACK!

FoxMLB2MetsSubmit.png

C&C?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Orioles- I wasn't too sure about the color change at first, but now that I think about it, I like the color change. I'm not sure if you did it purposely, but the uniforms and the color scheme are somewhat remincent of the St. Louis Browns.

mn-bw44h-5.gif

Mets- One word... perfect. I'd have no complaints if this is what the Mets come out with (I guess we'll find out in a couple days). Although, I'm not sure if they'll come out with an orange jersey since the Marlins just came out with one.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived