LA Kings Concept

puckcool22

Grey jersey. No striping to seperate two dull tones. Dull-toned single-coloured names and numbers, the numbers being rather thick (as if they would have had an outline on them). I'm just not feeling this one at all, sorry.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like the idea of the chain mail, but I don't think it works too well - mainly because there's no texture. Since the colors are flat, it just looks like basketball jersey draped over the hockey jersey. If there was some texture to give the hint of the chain mail it might be better, but it might also have much more of a TATC feel to it.

Aside from that, I think the letters need another color (or two) stroke around them, and maybe add a secondary logo as the patch on either shoulder.

Keep at this one puckcool... it's a reaqlly good idea, just needs some tinkering.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Wow, I had to cover my eyes when I first looked at this. It just doesn't flow very nicely. I think you could do a lot better! Keep it up.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I was watchin Miracle for the first time last night, ( yeah, yeah , iwas always busy when it was out in theaters..) anyhoo, the Team Finland jeresys there were grey, and I did not like them, actually there was another team that was grey too want there? bah I cant remember.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I have to go with my fellow posters and vote this one down...

For the reasons listed above, but hey everyone misfires every now & then

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived