NFL Veterans Day Ribbons

santoleri3

If I hadn't read this post I wouldn't even know the NFL did a Veterans day ribbon. The Niners still have their breatst cancer awareness ribbon plastered on the field.

they could have just painted the camo pattern over the pink. It's not that hard

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a link that shows all 32 teams? I want to make a desktop pick of them. Pretty please!! ;)

ColorWerx, can you help me out, hun? Or anyone else?

I'll try to put them together, but I'm kinda nuts with MLB stuff these days...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fox is very sweet, thick legs, especially small MM, the use of fox fur can stretch the leg ratio. But because Fox was too sweet, there is no real basic models lead to practical and wild, a beauty wearing a fox fur, a small basic system can only be sprouting Lolita, not suitable for handsome Adonis.

Counter ladies said: "The sharp look good to sell a large fur styles. The price is really not cheap, and the 'big straw' gorgeous, it is to pick where to buy a large section of grass are car owners." snow boots design changes fold, is definitely a good thing, after all, a woman always seeking good-looking and practical taste.

Yeah this was spam, but the story was too good to delete. So poignant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone have a link that shows all 32 teams? I want to make a desktop pick of them. Pretty please!! wink.gif

ColorWerx, can you help me out, hun? Or anyone else?

I'll try to put them together, but I'm kinda nuts with MLB stuff these days...

Any chance for this again, Werx? I'm trying hard to find the ones from last year on old laptops but am having a hard time finding it. Thanks in advance, sir

Archived