New Nords

bleuet

nice work. can i see some red though?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

6329469822_63eed680e8.jpg

I like that logo, it's really good in a nostalgic kind of way. It looks like a team that can be chosen on an old Super Nintendo hockey game.

The swoosh lines within the logo need some work, though. I have some trouble explaning what should be done to correct the problem, but I'm going to say that the swoosh lines should make the logo appear like it's moving foward at a fast speed. As it stands right now, the only thing moving foward is the hockey puck.

Comments on this please?

6424758917_908ef0cc1a.jpg

ROSEFINALRED by

Maybe the puck in center is too much?

no way! the only problem now is that the red is too dark. plut in a light cherry red and it'll be perfect!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

6424862595_7aa44603cb.jpg

ROSEFINALRED by

This better?

yeah! perfect! love the way it looks. it adds a little pizzaz to the logo. also would love to see a red alt.

I'm not a big fan of using multiple colours for the script. Using only one colour for Nordiques de Québec would make it look more solid. Give it a shot with either all blue or all red and I'm sure it will instantly improve the look.

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

Want some red? You're served.

6427846081_0872921b89.jpg

lightblue2 by

6427897887_2fd1080c61.jpg

lightblue1 by

6427898169_0f86453805.jpg

lightbluealt by

Had a request for a red alt but I can't. Asking the Nordiques to wear a red jersey is like asking the Penguins to wear an orange jersey ;-)

considering the pirates (predecessors to the penguins) wore orange it wouldn't be wrong.

You won.

6431166161_f84dc20a11.jpg

lightbluered by

Back to normal activity now ;-)

that actually looks good. definitely a good alternate

Archived