Sign in to follow this  
bleuet

New Nords

I really like the N/compass logo (sans stick/puck). Might I suggest altering the serifs of the N so that they mimick the NE/NW/SE/SW compass lines? Would make it seem a lot more custom than just a plain N on top of a compass.

Funny because I thought about this but I don't have a graphic software that could do that.

If I got time, I'll try some red on it just for fun.

Maybe try lightening the blue. That Dark shade along with the silver and black highlights screams L.A. Kings.

The compass logo is awesome and very nice placement of the fleur-de-lys. I would also use a lighter blue colour, maybe the same as the Quebec flag.

Belle job Bleuet!

6329469822_63eed680e8.jpg

I like that logo, it's really good in a nostalgic kind of way. It looks like a team that can be chosen on an old Super Nintendo hockey game.

The swoosh lines within the logo need some work, though. I have some trouble explaning what should be done to correct the problem, but I'm going to say that the swoosh lines should make the logo appear like it's moving foward at a fast speed. As it stands right now, the only thing moving foward is the hockey puck.

Comments on this please?

6424758917_908ef0cc1a.jpg

ROSEFINALRED by

Maybe the puck in center is too much?

no way! the only problem now is that the red is too dark. plut in a light cherry red and it'll be perfect!

Comments on this please?

6424758917_908ef0cc1a.jpg

ROSEFINALRED by

Maybe the puck in center is too much?

no way! the only problem now is that the red is too dark. plut in a light cherry red and it'll be perfect!

I'll try this later. Thanks.

Just testing to see what other thinks. The more heads you have, the better results should be I suppose lol

I'm not a big fan of using multiple colours for the script. Using only one colour for Nordiques de Québec would make it look more solid. Give it a shot with either all blue or all red and I'm sure it will instantly improve the look.