SEC logo with added A&M and Mizzou banners

paynomind

Thought this was an interesting find.

tymnb.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

thank god it doesn't say mizzou. i always thought that sounded pretty busch league. the sec should have required missouri to change their colors to green and change up their mascot to spice it up a little bit. we already have auburn tigers and LSU Tigers. Just what we need, more tigers.

thank god it doesn't say mizzou. i always thought that sounded pretty busch league. the sec should have required missouri to change their colors to green and change up their mascot to spice it up a little bit. we already have auburn tigers and LSU Tigers. Just what we need, more tigers.

or just make Auburn change their name to the Auburn Eagles, that would make alot more sense

spacer.png

spacer.png

or just make Auburn change their name to the Auburn Eagles, that would make alot more sense

None of that makes sense, those schools have tradition. You can't change tradition.

None of that makes sense, those schools have tradition. You can't change tradition.

Tell that to Phil Knight.

6uXNWAo.png

Tell that to Phil Knight.

EDIT: Ehh... it's a slippery slope to another thread being "Duck-jacked."

thank god it doesn't say mizzou. i always thought that sounded pretty busch league.

As opposed to "Ole Miss" (which, IMO, screams "political pressure is the only thing stopping us from handing moonshine and rebel flags to our fans at the gate")?

the sec should have required missouri to change their colors to green and change up their mascot to spice it up a little bit. we already have auburn tigers and LSU Tigers. Just what we need, more tigers.

Please stop posting forever.

Wow. This from a guy who capitalized only 5 letters in your entire post. Please, just don't... come back, pretty much.

thank god it doesn't say mizzou. i always thought that sounded pretty busch league.

As opposed to "Ole Miss" (which, IMO, screams "political pressure is the only thing stopping us from handing moonshine and rebel flags to our fans at the gate")?

the sec should have required missouri to change their colors to green and change up their mascot to spice it up a little bit. we already have auburn tigers and LSU Tigers. Just what we need, more tigers.

Please stop posting forever.

Get a grip, it was just a joke. I wouldn't expect a school to change their history just to join a new conference. I figured that if any place would understand uniform and name redundancy, it would be this community. I just think its a little awkward that my alma mater and others in the SEC have the potential (albeit unlikely) to be matched up against the tigers 3 weeks in a row once conference play begins. This is a relevant topic on this board whether you agree or not.

Please, just don't... come back, pretty much.

You might want to re-think your sentence structure before criticizing my lack of capital letters. You may also want to note that this is a forum for sports logos and uniforms, not a language arts seminar. I'm sorry if I offended you but this is an online community for discussing logos and uniforms. My post was relevant. See my response above this one.

You'd think they'd wanna leave room for Texas and Oklahoma.... :rolleyes:

Still think the Big 12 is doomed?

The Big 12 is slowly disolving into "Conference USA" status. The moment Rice is allowed to join (and that WILL happen), they're gone!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived