WWE Network logo

1990hornet

Oh for the love of God, YES, most sane people know it's fake and don't care.

I've never understood this. Pro wrestling is no more real than movies, tv shows, or even the news, and yet they take the most :censored: for it.

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

I'm just saying. Imagine if the NFL or MLB had scripted storylines, with terrible actors and predetermined winners for each game. I doubt many people would take it seriously. They call themselves athletes, but in all reality Justin Beiber could be the next champion if Vince wanted it. I will give it props tho, since they have enough attractive women to look at and it's more exciting than watching two men roll around on the floor together in MMA.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never understood this. Pro wrestling is no more real than movies, tv shows, or even the news, and yet they take the most :censored: for it.

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

I'm just saying. Imagine if the NFL or MLB had scripted storylines, with terrible actors and predetermined winners for each game. I doubt many people would take it seriously. They call themselves athletes, but in all reality Justin Beiber could be the next champion if Vince wanted it. I will give it props tho, since they have enough attractive women to look at and it's more exciting than watching two men roll around on the floor together in MMA.

You mean the NFL doesn't? ^_^

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

That's why it's called "sports entertainment." Again, that's knowing that it's fake and still wondering why people seem to trash it or keep reminding people it's fake when 90% of people who watch wrestling KNOW it's fake. It's annoying and IMO, pretty douchey to do so.

And they ARE athletes. Running, jumping, picking up and slamming 200 pound guys in and around a ring requires athletics.

It's like people who trash pro wrestling don't seem to get that it's just a show themesleves.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

Yeah, it takes no athletic ability to do that, whatsoever.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

You're a dumbass.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

It continues to lack an "E". At least the old WWF logo made sense.

The "WW" logo makes as much sense for the WWE as using the letter "G" would for the Green Bay Packers. :rolleyes:

You'd have a point if the "G" stood for Green Bay. It doesn't.

It stands for "Greatness". And no, it's not a joke or some snide remark based on how the team is doing.

SIG1.png

SIG2.pngSIG3.png

So the WWE Network has used two logos and the channel hasn't even launched yet. Here they are:

Original:

20111110151043!Wwenetworklogo.png

New:

Wwenetworklogo.png

Looks like they are finally moving away from the Raw era especially since they are boring and PG now.

spacer.png

I'll believe a new logo is coming company wide when they find some way to creatively destroy the one on the SuperMegaTitanTron.

Leave it to the WWE to come up with a storyline just to introduce the new logo. :wacko:

6uXNWAo.png

It continues to lack an "E". At least the old WWF logo made sense.

The "WW" logo makes as much sense for the WWE as using the letter "G" would for the Green Bay Packers. :rolleyes:

When its put that way haha

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• 2 weeks later...

Hell Vince wants to get far away from wrestling as he can. One the rumored proposals for original programming on the network include a show where Stone Cold travels to different cities each weeks and visits different breweries and pubs.

That'd probably make for better television than the current WWE product.

Hell, I'd watch that show. Stone Cold is if anything an expert at consuming beer, but the show'd come with a twist. Here's how it would go:

1. Stone Cold shows up to a pretty quirky offbeat tavern

2. Asks the proprietor if they carry economy brand beer, or any sort of beer that has a skull on the label. The proprietor says no, chuckles, then offers Stone Cold a delicious dogfishhead IPA

3. Stone Cold takes one sip, spits it in the proprietor's face, gives him a Stone Cold Stunner, screams in the guy's face while he's twitching on the ground

4. Stands up on the bar and shouts "because Stone Cold said so!" Jim Ross then shouts "my god! My god, what's he done!" to the bewildered customers, fade to black. Roll credits.

Don't you mean he's exceptionally good at spilling a perfectly good beer? He gets more of it on his shirt and all over the ring than what actually lands in his mouth. But while we're on the topic of the Network log, it may not be much of an improvement, but I really hope the change is a prequel to a new design for the championship belt soon. That grungy logo is pretty dated. The nostalgic kid in me wishes they'd go retro like they did with the circa Ultimate Warrior Intercontinental belt.

Why can't they just admit defeat and use something like this?

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Or something like this...

we-tv.jpg

Pretty much sums up the WWE, you'd think after almost 60 years people would realize it's fake...

There's a difference between being scripted and being fake. And it's a BIG difference. The storylines are fictional and the outcomes are pre-determined, but the physical toll on the body is very real. You do realize that's plywood they're landing on, right?

Why can't they just admit defeat and use something like this?

new-wwe-logo.jpg

Or something like this...

we-tv.jpg

Pretty much sums up the WWE, you'd think after almost 60 years people would realize it's fake...

There's a difference between being scripted and being fake. And it's a BIG difference. The storylines are fictional and the outcomes are pre-determined, but the physical toll on the body is very real. You do realize that's plywood they're landing on, right?

Not only that, try & fake this:

newlongheader.jpg

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

KUHe6.png

bSLCtu2.png

What's up with that?

P.S., I miss the WWF.

KUHe6.png

^^ That guy is the only thing keeping me watching now...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

So the WWE Network has used two logos and the channel hasn't even launched yet. Here they are:

Original:

20111110151043!Wwenetworklogo.png

New:

Wwenetworklogo.png

Looks like they are finally moving away from the Raw era especially since they are boring and PG now.

This.

(although, I still like the new logo)

SigReflect.png

Archived