Raptors Concept

AAO

Some of these are quite nice. Orlando and Washington are my favourite ones. Dallas has some potential, but the horse needs to be fixed somehow. As for the rest of the teams, I'd say they're nice, but I prefer what they have now, especially the Bulls and Celtics.

I saw, I came, I left.

Normally I like you're work, but this one's a misfire AAO. It just doesn't have the same feel as your other concepts. It doesn't seem very thought out at all. I'd probably just start from scratch with this one, it just doesn't work.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

While I'm not diggin' the logos too much, I really like the color schemes you've come up with for Milwaukee and New Orleans.... drastic improvements over their current color sets.

so chris, since you've seen my raptors concept, what do you think of it?

by the way the secondary is supposed to be the raptor claw but with the base of the foot as a "T"...i guess i didnt really make it that noticeable. and maybe you could take it into consideration to throw out the purple and put in that sky blue...

And maybe you could take it into consideration to throw out the purple and put in that sky blue...

I don't quite think he has THAT much pull with the Raptors organization as to where he can make changes to their color scheme. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

And maybe you could take it into consideration to throw out the purple and put in that sky blue...

I don't quite think he has THAT much pull with the Raptors organization as to where he can make changes to their color scheme. :D

That pretty much sums it up

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

no i meant tell someone who does have control over that to take it into consideration, i didnt think you had control over it...thanks though

Nobody would listen, trust me... I mean look at the two Jays logos they've released since I started working there... I obviously had no say in that! :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived