NFL WEEK 10

DeFrank

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, so much better than their dull navy jerseys.

Not even close.

Let the Broncos have that color scheme and leave the Bears alone. It's not even burnt orange. They look like traffic cones. They usually play like them, too.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I love my 'Hawks, but they need to eliminate the steel blue and go primarily with dark navy, white, and lime green highlights. The white and green looks great against the very dark navy, but that denim steel blue fades everything and screws up such a beautiful look.

Again, so much better than their dull navy jerseys.

75-00834-F.jpg49-01756-F.jpg

Not even close.

You sir, have gone completely and irretrievably 'round the bend. Not only is the navy jersey infinitely superior, that home Bears uniform is the very best the NFL has to offer. I wholeheartedly endorse Cujo's WPOTD ribbon. :P

BB52Big.jpg

Connor Barth (TB K) had the pirate ships facing the wrong direction today. I know that's a problem they've had in the past, but it usually was on the whites and I haven't seen it in a few years. Don't ask about pictures, I don't want to relive any one second of that game :(

KISSwall09.jpg

Connor Barth (TB K) had the pirate ships facing the wrong direction today. I know that's a problem they've had in the past, but it usually was on the whites and I haven't seen it in a few years. Don't ask about pictures, I don't want to relive any one second of that game :(

You mean the cannons were aimed at him? B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I thought it was weird seeing Illinois wear orange yesterday for the second time this year, but seeing the Bears do the same today is just wrong. They're one of the few teams that shouldn't have an alternate. No orange, no throwback that's just a dumbed down version of your homes, just the classic navy jerseys. You only get 8 home games, teams like the Bears don't need more than one jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I thought it was weird seeing Illinois wear orange yesterday for the second time this year, but seeing the Bears do the same today is just wrong. They're one of the few teams that shouldn't have an alternate. No orange, no throwback that's just a dumbed down version of your homes, just the classic navy jerseys. You only get 8 home games, teams like the Bears don't need more than one jersey.

Heck no, that orange alternate is sweet!

spacer.png

You mean the cannons were aimed at him? B)

The cannons should be aimed at Bucs players right now, the way they're playing.

spacer.png

The Jets are wearing white jerseys and white pants at home tonight vs the Patriots.

If the Jets are gonna wear green vs. Dallas on SNF, then of course they're gonna wear green vs. the Patriots tonight....

Strongly dislike.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived