VICTORY!

habsfannova

You still never actually answered my question on how the Hockey Gods, if they actually exist, let Anaheim get so close to the Stanley Cup and let Dallas actually win it. Believe me, it has everything to do with your HockeyGods argument.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But hockey belongs north.

See, you didn't present that as opinion, you presented it as fact. Andd when you said hockeygods you prented that the NHL should only be north as fact too.

And can I ask you 1 question? How is San Jose in the south?

This thread has gotten real stupid San Jose fans are good hockey fans, its not like LA its not like Nashville.

The only thing that got the Sharks was karma and sloppy play. The karma in that their former coach and goalie beat them the Flames won because the Sharks allowed a shorthanded breakaway in Game 5.

There is no hockey god in control here.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

First off, I 100% agree with Tank on this. There's no hockey gods, cause if they were, Toronto would have won the cup in recent years. :flagcanada:

Calgary earned the win by doing the little things right at the most crucial times. It made the only differnece. San Jose is a heck of a team with obviously some amazing fans. The Sharks will be in the playoffs for years to come, due to their youth and great depth.

And plus, there's no way in hell any hockey god would let that schmuck Brett Hull get his name on the cup. As we all know... he is.

BTW Break-Wood, your point is rediculous. The NFL's Hall of fame is in Canton, OHIO. Last time I heard... that was pretty darn close to Cleveland, a team in the AFC NORTH.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Hockey God works in non-existant ways. How do you explain why Dallas won the Stanley Cup? You STILL haven't answered my question.

I can't believe you're putting your faith and very stupid reasoning into something random some old guy said out of nowhere. (Not to mention you got the meaning of what he said wrong.)

champssig2.png

Answer this question now:

How do you explain why the Dallas Stars, a team who was ripped from their beloved Northern United States hockey hotbed and brought into the Southern most state in the US (who's fanbase does not rival San Jose's), won the Stanley Cup?

ANSWER IT NOW!!!!

champssig2.png

There is no hockey god. Hockey is the coincidental result of 300 trillion billion to one longshot collision of gases which produced a solar system which happened to produce water particals which happened to freeze to form an ice-rink and single-celled organisms which happened to spring from 700 million to one primordial soup who all decided independently to get together and create a complex organism of millions of cells which happened to impossibly evolve over time to form big beefy men who swat at a piece of hard rubber with wooden planks.

...oops... wrong rant.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

This is a sad day....

I'm very happy--and I know thousands and thousands of others are too--possibly millions!

:flagcanada:

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived