VICTORY!

habsfannova

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and let me gues... this 'mysterious email' will never be seen by anyone but you, huh?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I know I got warned but no one saw the email he sent me.

If it was a reply to your original e-mail, then he had every right to send it to you, no matter what it said.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

:flagcanada:

I really don't get it. If it means that you are Canadian, it makes me feel shameful for being a Canadian. If it means you support Canada, the feeling won't be reciprocated.

champssig2.png

HockeyGods is just a myth.

Hockey Gods ARE just a myth.

Apparently, so is the notion that you're capable of engaging in an intelligent and meaningful conversation in the CCSL Boards community.

Seriously Andy, your "act" has grown tired. If you insist on behaving like a five-year-old child (my apologies to all the five-year-old children who rightfully take offense to being compared to notoriousap), couldn't you just go annoy some other internet community? Maybe you could stalk the Olsen Twins or something.

Just give it a rest already.

In the meantime, I'm going to be praying to the "Internet Gods"... hoping they will somehow see fit to crash your computer.

You guys are funny  :D

I had just assumed you were a sh.t-disturber. You just confirmed it that you are being a sh.t-disturber. For someone who takes fantasy hockey very seriously, you seem to consider the real NHL as a joke. You are being extremely immature about this and losing all credibility you ever had about your knowledge of hockey.

Don't go biting the hand that feeds you on purpose and expect to be forgiven.

champssig2.png

What in blazes is going on around here? :blink:

You're going to have to ask the Message Board Gods.

Apparently we've all gone Polytheistic-ballistic.

Nitro, I think it's better you ignore this and wait until things get back to the old semblance of normal.

...and if this thread doesn't get back on topic real soon (read the first few points to remember what 'on topic' is), this too will get the big lock.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Believe me, my friend... you'd probably rather not know.

That said, the CCSL Board community could sorely use your design talents right about now. Not that there aren't other talented graphic designers out here, but your work always seemed to have us waiting with "baited breath" for the unveiling of your latest logo...

Which seemed to occupy the thoughts/time of enough people that the Boards weren't constantly descending into petty, child-like "flame-wars".

Ah, for those halcyon days of yore.

Brian in Boston

That's what I've been wondering. We've seen some amazing work done. But that's been offset by the unnecessary comments made by some people .(I'm guilty of that myself)

Say, you should put an entry into one of the events in the Logoympiad.

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm the one that needs new maps, I've got one that still has the USSR, Czechoslovakia, Burma and Hawai'i and Alaska is not part of the Union yet.

Hmm, Gaul, Abyssinia, Sparta, Hibernia, Upper Canada... I really need a new map...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm the one that needs new maps, I've got one that still has the USSR, Czechoslovakia, Burma and Hawai'i and Alaska is not part of the Union yet.

Hmm, Gaul, Abyssinia, Sparta, Hibernia, Upper Canada... I really need a new map...

Not to mention a telephone, a light bulb, a car...... :D

I saw, I came, I left.

HockeyGods had Calgary win. Simple as that. Philly will beat TB. HockeyGods have spoken.

Egg on the face, foot in the mouth, nice delicious crow...when will it end? When will it end?. :D

--Roger "Time? "Clemente.

champssig2.png

Archived