NFL Week 11

nuordr

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving that the Jets are following the Bills' lead wearing home socks with their all-white road unis. Good call Jets. Now go back to wearing white shoes like your savior Joe Namath and you're perfect again.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I really do not like the blue on blue Bronco look tonight. In fact, they need a complete makeover.

Well, next year they are getting rid of the blue home jerseys and making orange their primary.

makes one wonder if they break out an ALL ORANGE Monochrome set...?

Denver's mono is my favorite home uni. The orange really pops against the dark blue.

Glad to see the Jets go all green socks. The striped ones give them way too much of a stormtrooper look.

That orange looks "amazing" on that dark blue. By far my favorite set by the Broncos.

spacer.png

My wife wanted to pass along that she's a big fan of the Broncos' monochrome look.

So am I, for that matter. I'm not a fan of most monochrome looks, but I feel Denver's is really nicely put together. It's not something I'd care to see every week, but I enjoy its appearance once or twice a season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

My wife and I clash on NFL unis all the time. I'm more traditionalist, she's more modern, typically but not as a rule.

Her favorite look is the Bengals' mono black. She also likes the striping/panels, etc. on the Falcons and Cards.

My favorite is the Giants' road unis. Which according to her, are boorrrrriiinnng.

We're both big Pats fans. Every item I own has Pat Patriot, everyone she owns has Flying Elvis. As long as they win, we don't care.

My wife and I clash on NFL unis all the time. I'm more traditionalist, she's more modern, typically but not as a rule.

Her favorite look is the Bengals' mono black. She also likes the striping/panels, etc. on the Falcons and Cards. I agree with your wife.

My favorite is the Giants' road unis. Which according to her, are boorrrrriiinnng. - I agree with your wife.

We're both big Pats fans. Every item I own has Pat Patriot, everyone she owns has Flying Elvis. As long as they win, we don't care.

Your wife seems like she has good taste, as far as being a traditionalist and modern they do say that opposites attract.

spacer.png

I really do not like the blue on blue Bronco look tonight. In fact, they need a complete makeover.

Well, next year they are getting rid of the blue home jerseys and making orange their primary.

makes one wonder if they break out an ALL ORANGE Monochrome set...?

There's no reason why the Donkos couldn't add orange pants next year, especially with the white jerseys. That way the navy blue stripe will match up with both the white and orange pants.

I remember when they went to these uniforms in 1997...I believe the monochrome was supposed to be the primary uniform, until John Elway said there was no way he was wearing that clown suit on the field.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Her favorite look is the Bengals' mono black. She also likes the striping/panels, etc. on the Falcons and Cards. I agree with your wife.

My favorite is the Giants' road unis. Which according to her, are boorrrrriiinnng. - I agree with your wife.

Your wife seems like she has good taste, as far as being a traditionalist and modern they do say that opposites attract.

She agreed to marry me. Taste went right out the window at that point....

Archived