NFL Week 11

nuordr

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I really miss infrared's weekly best and worst. I legit looked forward to it every Sunday.

He gave the same opinions every week. He just loved most of the old 1970's looks and hated most of the newer designs. Hated anyone that dared to wear the same color jersey and pants and was always making these lame demands about "Team X should only wear these pants with this jersey..."

I am sure he would have just loved seeing the mismatched Cowboys play the worn-out Redskins today. That was his kind of National Football League ballgame.

He would have hated the Rams/Seabags game.

Also, I really miss infrared's weekly best and worst. I legit looked forward to it every Sunday.

He gave the same opinions every week. He just loved most of the old 1970's looks and hated most of the newer designs. Hated anyone that dared to wear the same color jersey and pants and was always making these lame demands about "Team X should only wear these pants with this jersey..."

I am sure he would have just loved seeing the mismatched Cowboys play the worn-out Redskins today. That was his kind of National Football League ballgame.

1. Imagine that. He gave his own opinions every week.

2. As would anyone with functional eyes.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Why were the Browns in all white at home today? Have they been doing this all season? I haven't watched the Browns much this year, so I have no idea if this is their new norm.

Isn't this asked every week? lol

I wish the Rams would've worn their gold pants against my 'Hawks. That would've been a beautiful game. I love when Seattle wears their white jersey.

The Bengals and Ravens uniforms are both in the bottom third of the league, but damn that orange and purple looks great against each other. One of the best color matchups in the NFL.

Sounds like someone else that posts here and is currently being quoted. At least he made his opinions interesting and sometimes funny. You're just a boor.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah, I was finna say...did anyone else catch the hypocritical irony in dennisthemenacebergan's post there?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived