United States 12/14 Home Shirt Leaked

carlosgg6

full-front image:

USA12.jpg

Wow I really hope that is legit!

1. I initially liked the first leak my only complaint being the boxes.. I HOPE they addressed this and did away with them or at least the front ones.

2. I'm curious to see what bottom combination they pair this with.

3. So far I'm satisfied with what has leaked and I am anxiously awaiting Nike to release some game photos of Clint Dempsey wearing the new kit the way they have with the past few. Probably gonna buy one

1. They have to have the back box, as FIFA regulations state that the player's number must be on a solid background.

But yes, I love this. I've long thought that the US should wear hoops to mimic the flag, and well, because they just look so good.

All in all, though, I definitely like it.

I thought that was the rule too, but I recall the initial designs for the '08..? Unis had the back boxed, but that may have been because the lines were so thin.

Do you know if a team can get away with just outlining the numbers like Argentina..??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked this until I saw the ghost sash across the front. What were they thinking?

I actually like the sash. I like that you know it's there but it's very subtle. Like some one said earlier it doesn't scream out at you.

On another note, does anyone else think a powder blue away would be awesome?? I think it would be great

I liked this until I saw the ghost sash across the front. What were they thinking?

On another note, does anyone else think a powder blue away would be awesome?? I think it would be great

We had one once, part of the 1996 set. Wore it once against Mexico and we lost. Never wore it again.

soc_g_wynalda_300.jpg

patriotssignature.png

We had one once, part of the 1996 set. Wore it once against Mexico and we lost. Never wore it again.

soc_g_wynalda_300.jpg

Man those are awesome, well they're pretty cool but a way simplified modern version would look great, IMO

If only Nike saw it your way, illwauk.

At least we had a sort-of return to that for this year's kit.

Those DTOM kits were ACE! Though, I will admit like Digby said that this year's red kit was fantastic and very similar to the DTOM's, besides the lack of white in the sash. Both were great.

As much as I prefer the 2006 (1950) kits, I would be more than happy to "settle" for this year's red shirts as the permanent primaries.

ugh that design is certainly not to my liking. hoping the secondary/away will be cool, if they are doing one.

Thankfully it should be retired and replaced before the World Cup 2014 I guess.

US Soccer Federations needs to fix the badge. Needs to be red and white stripes not blue and white. Blue and White stripes makes it look like the Cuban flag.

A simple tweak like this.

US_Soccer_logo.gif

I like your tweak and agree with the reasons behind it.

Any chance you could modify it a bit more? (switching the red frame to gold, making it bolder. leaving out the other outer frames. making the stars all white, with no shades)

Archived